Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

FAQs, FAQ page, Help Center or Support page for your store.

SanitizeCare

Great app, fit my store like a charm and looks very professional. Good work, I am very happy with it. Thank you.

Carat Drip

Simple yet powerful. Easy Installation and setup, I tried few other apps, but settled with this. Created my FAQ page in no time. Impeccable customer support.

April 12, 2020

It was pleasure working with you and fulfilling your needs! Thanks for giving us chance to serve you.

HWSHK

i use many free faq apps , i think this faq app is the best in shopify also with amazing customer support.

April 13, 2020

Thanks a lot for your honest review! We really appreciate it.

Made By Bees

I had a fantastic experience getting help setting this up in my store - very knowledgeable, friendly and patient! Highly recommend.

Alexander-Palm.Photography

Wow, great app with amazing customer support! Definitely recommend trying the free trial. Easy to setup and use.

PICADILY #1 Online Beauty Store

This app is absolutely intuitive. You know immediatly what you need to do to get it working and it works perfectly. I set it up in 30 minutes and really happy with it :-)

minimanimoo

Good app and extremely easy to use.
It looks clean and very professional and with the color customization, you can easily make it follow the rest of website look.

SafeStore

With a substantial FAQ, Easy FAQ is a great choice. (The Search function is a nice touch!)
I tried all the FAQ's, but what convinced me was 1) the free plan 2) the high value for money with the paid plan, 3) The extremely good and proactive service-minded support.

I look forward to follow the product and see new additions.

Revol Kitchen

The app works exactly as advertised and was quick to implement. Developer was very quick to get in touch and ask if we had any questions or needed help with anything. He helped us through some cosmetic changes quickly and effectively. Would highly recommend!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for your honest feedback :) It was pleasure working with you!

Clothing Super Bohemian

Usefull app for peaple that want to have a very formal and well design frequently ask question (FAQ) section.

April 9, 2020

We are glad we could serve you and fulfill your needs! Thanks.