Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support | Reviews

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

plantstraws

I love this app! Installed it yesterday and went to professional plan today because it does exactly what I want. Aslo like the little comments and advice, super helpful and I like the tone of voice ☺️ Great job! Bhushan helped me with some design edits to match my page better, the result was ready in no time, and exactly how I wanted it.

October 22, 2021

I'm so glad! Thanks a lot for such a nice review. So happy that app perfectly suits your needs.

Glaze

Super easy to use, and Bhushan is mega helpful. Easy to upload from a user POV, easy to navigate from a shopper POV - and I'm sure it'll only get better!!

October 20, 2021

Your satisfaction is what matters to me the most! Thanks a lot for such a honest review :) Welcome onboard!

Pet Loverz

In my opinion best of the FAQs apps out there. Very easy to use. Love the app themes. And customers support is 11/10, very fast replies and very friendly team! Definitely recommend this app!

October 20, 2021

Oh my god! Thanks a lot for categorizing us as best FAQ app on app store! Really means a lot.

FusionTLC

Excellent customer service. I use this app on another client website and never had any issues. Would highly recommend.

October 12, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Welcome onboard :)

Millenial

Extremely intuitive and easy to use application, I created my FAQ page in a few minutes and I was able to ascertain that even the assistance service is very fast in replying and extremely kind and helpful, recommended!

October 12, 2021

You are most welcome! Your satisfaction is always our top most priority so we appreciate you recognizing that.

Proluminate

This app looks great and works without any problems. Besides the customer service is amazing. The developer goes out of his way to help you and ensure that your requirements are met. Definitely recommend this app 5/5 stars!

October 11, 2021

You are most welcome! Thanks a lot for recommendation :) This really means a lot.

Green Beanz

Absolutely LOVE this app. Looks great, works great, and great value. Really made a big difference to our store and customer support is top notch!

October 11, 2021

Your satisfaction will always be my top most priority! Thanks for such a nice feedback :)

N°129 concept store

Great app! Helps our customers to get the answers on the most common questions, which saves us a ton of time. Smooth and beautiful integration. Excellent customer service.

October 7, 2021

Your satisfaction is always our top most priority! So glad you liked the app.

HopSport

Awesome FAQ app and great support by the team. I can surely recommend using this app. Thank you very much:)

October 7, 2021

So glad you recommending app to others! So happy to have you onboard :)

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.

This is some of the best customer service I have ever received on an app, ever. Detailed responses in less than 10 minutes of even sending off a service ticket, and a well designed app that looks amazing on any website. Would highly recommend this to everyone. Great work, and once again AMAZING customer support and service. I have never left a review on an app but this is wonderful.

September 24, 2021

This means a lot! Thanks a ton for such a nice review. Your satisfaction would always be top most priority! Welcome onboard.