Easy FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQs

Petruly

Time spent using app About 2 months

This application is really easy to use, and the developers are very active and caring about customers. Perfect for a startup business. I would definitely recommend downloading this app!

Fragorama

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and support. The developer is always reaching out and asking if everything is OK and comes with suggestions on how it can look better for your store. Recommended app for a easy FAQ!

May 20, 2020

Thanks a lot for your honest response! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it always will be.

LoveDoll

Location Germany

Ich verwende die App um die wichtigsten fragen direkt zu beantworten. Sie funktioniert richtig gut. Als ich ein Problem hatte, hat der Support sich gleich gemedet.

May 20, 2020

Vielen Dank für die ehrliche Bewertung.

hustlebrandsco

Love this app, really easy to use. Gives me exactly what I need for my store! Thanks for building this!

May 20, 2020

Glad to hear that! You are most welcome.

PoreSpa™

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love this app and the developers are amazing to work with! I would rate 6 Stars if I could. Thank you

Radical Roots

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Ive tried other FAQ apps but this one is by far easier to use. As a small business owner building a FAQ page takes time from my busy day. Knowing how important having a well functioning FAQ page is for customers and by using this app has saved time on me and looks great!

Skin So Classy

Location Latvia

It is very easy to use. Doesn't have unnecessary information. Design also very neat and Pleasant to eye. Recommend!

Happy Bee Botanicals

Location Australia

Great layout and service. Very helpful with any questions. Happy to make amendments to keep customer happy.

Meredith Kahn Jewelry

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I love the look of this app. At first, I was having trouble integrating it into Shopify...I reached out to the email contact and they were so quick to respond! After some suggestions, I decided to call instead and he walked me through the installation step by step until it was installed exactly the way I wanted. I would highly recommend this app for FAQ's!!

Woodsala

Location India

There is a reason, this app did not get any Rating lower than 5. It does what it promises. Clean interface, Almost Every Customization Options & a Responsive Faq Page and Best of All, The Developer really Listens.