Reviews (424)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, intuitive design, and easy navigation. They value the customization options for creating brand-aligned FAQ pages and the ease of setup and management. The support team is praised for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants see the app as a tool to lessen customer service workload and enhance customer trust. Some have requested for features like indexing FAQ as distinct URLs. The multi-language support is also well-received. The app is recommended for its professional look, user-friendliness, and potential to increase sales.

October 3, 2022

Great app doing just what we need on our storefront. Super speedy help too! Thank you team for a great app.

xo gifts
New Zealand
Avocados Lab replied October 4, 2022

So happy to read such a nice review! Glad to hear that you found app really helpful.

August 10, 2020

Looks great and is easy to setup, comes with two different formats which are both solid options. What more can you ask for.

Happy Hempers
Ireland
Avocados Lab replied August 17, 2020

Thanks a lot for kind words! Really means a lot to us.

December 23, 2021

This is a simple and straight forward FAQ app that does what it's supposed to do. I was able to set it up on my own and it functioned 'out of the box' without any problems. The few questions I had were answered quickly by support staff. The pricing is fair and I would certainly recommend it to anybody looking for a quick and easy approach to managing a FAQ page.

Leatherpunk
Avocados Lab replied December 23, 2021

Your satisfaction is what matters to us the most! So glad you liked an app! Merchant satisfaction & ease of use would always be a top priority.

July 12, 2020

This app is great, I use it across all my stores because its easy to use and its great value. even the free version lives up to everything you need to customize and have a sufficient amount of FAQ's for all your need. I definitely recommend you give it a try you wont regret it.

Also the customer service is spot on. And very fast to help you if you need them.

Cheers guys.

elitefitstore.com
Sweden
January 24, 2022

Great app with great response from de developer! Works as intended and is easy to add new FAQ and edit them. Would love to se a drop down transition in the future.

BatteryGo.se
Sweden
Avocados Lab replied January 25, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice review. So glad you found so much value in app. Welcome onboard.

April 14, 2020

Great app, fit my store like a charm and looks very professional. Good work, I am very happy with it. Thank you.

SanitizeCare
June 25, 2022

This app provides excellent customer service and I cannot state enough how happy and relieved I am to be able to use this on my ecommerce site!

lifehacktrading
Avocados Lab replied June 25, 2022

Thank you for spending time writing such a nice review! Very much appreciated! Your satisfaction has always been my top priority so glady ou recognized that.

May 22, 2020

really simple to use but extremely effective for me. And support team are awesome. Thank you for support me.

Edward Amati
Vietnam
November 4, 2020

Excellent app. Developer has thought of everything that we required with regard to functionality. Easy to use. A professional looking front-end.

UBERSCHALLWAX
Switzerland
December 2, 2021

This is a great, flexible, and straightforward FAQ app. I love how customizable it is - you can make it blend with your store’s theme so rather than appearing as an add-on it looks like it was built right into your theme. Support has been excellent when I have needed it.

Quantum Coffee
New Zealand
Avocados Lab replied December 2, 2021

Thanks a ton for such a loverly review :) Your satisfaction means a lot so app focuses mainly on merchant friendliness & ease of customization. So glad you liked it. Welcome onboard!