Easy FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQs

WeatherBeard Supply Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to display questions and answers about what my products do. I HIGHLY recommend it. Super easy to use and gets the job done right. Choose this one and you won’t be disappointed!!! Also customer service is 100%.

Mwani

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent customer support!
This app is amazing. It's easy to use and you get quick help.
Thank you so much for improving my site!

Savor Seattle Food Delivery

This FAQs app is simple to use and straightforward to implement. It works great and has the right amount of customization possible. Very clean interface and customer experience. It was the third app we tried and it's a keeper!

Scutes

Time spent using app About 1 hour

You get a lot in the free edition of the app - it is very easy to use once you're in. It offers two basic layouts in the free edition both of which are fine (both can be customised with your own colours). I emailed with a quick question which was replied to within 5 minutes and was extremely helpful.

ChillNFlixx

Great app, just what I needed. Really easy to build FAQs, nice support too. getting 100 charactersskjd

Pets by Kids Cuddle

Love this app! Really easy to use and has most of the premium options for free. The developer was really helpful and assisted me with some customization! Recommend

Artistry Template Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have to say that I researched many apps in the shopify store and this one by far is the easiest and best option to use. I would highly recommend giving it a try. I was very impressed. And the support is awesome. Very easy to use and add to your webpage.

Drater Hydration

Extremely easy , simple , efficient and a must have for any store! Love it, most apps charge but this is free and does the same thing of not better!

VECTOR PRINTS LTD.

VECTOR PRINTS LTD. Approves!

I'm totally impressed with this app! I did install other competing apps but they were very expensive and also very hard to configure. This FAQ app was very very easy to use, just few clicks and it took take care of everything. UI is very intuitive and easy to understand. This app has lots of configuration options that allow you to tune FAQ page to match your brand. Support from app developer is impeccable as mentioned by other reviewers.

Also, the app is super fast unlike other FAQ apps out there. Other apps were slowing down my page and some even included code in my theme files which they didn't remove after uninstalling an app. I would highly RECOMMEND this app.

April 16, 2020

OMG thanks a lot for honest and such a great response! It was pleasure working with you!

Delifresh Ltd

Time spent using app Over 1 year

If you are looking for a quick and ultra-easy app to create your FAQ page then this is it. From install to launch it took about 5 minutes - really easy, really simple and ultra AMAZING.

April 16, 2020

Thanks for giving us opportunity and looking forward to service you again in future.