Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 18, 2020

Ich verwende die App um die wichtigsten fragen direkt zu beantworten. Sie funktioniert richtig gut. Als ich ein Problem hatte, hat der Support sich gleich gemedet.

LoveDoll
Germany
Avocados Lab replied May 20, 2020

Vielen Dank für die ehrliche Bewertung.

May 17, 2020

Love this app, really easy to use. Gives me exactly what I need for my store! Thanks for building this!

hustlebrandsco
Time spent using app: 5 months
Avocados Lab replied May 20, 2020

Glad to hear that! You are most welcome.

May 17, 2020

Love this app and the developers are amazing to work with! I would rate 6 Stars if I could. Thank you

PoreSpa™
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 16, 2020

Ive tried other FAQ apps but this one is by far easier to use. As a small business owner building a FAQ page takes time from my busy day. Knowing how important having a well functioning FAQ page is for customers and by using this app has saved time on me and looks great!

Radical Roots
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 15, 2020

It is very easy to use. Doesn't have unnecessary information. Design also very neat and Pleasant to eye. Recommend!

Skin So Classy
Latvia
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 15, 2020

Great layout and service. Very helpful with any questions. Happy to make amendments to keep customer happy.

Happy Bee Botanicals
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited May 14, 2020

I love the look of this app. At first, I was having trouble integrating it into Shopify...I reached out to the email contact and they were so quick to respond! After some suggestions, I decided to call instead and he walked me through the installation step by step until it was installed exactly the way I wanted. I would highly recommend this app for FAQ's!!

Meredith Kahn Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
May 14, 2020

There is a reason, this app did not get any Rating lower than 5. It does what it promises. Clean interface, Almost Every Customization Options & a Responsive Faq Page and Best of All, The Developer really Listens.

Woodsala
India
May 13, 2020

I love this app. It's simple to use and I know that if I have any questions I can reach out to the developer directly. As a small business, I love supporting other small businesses. Download this app, you won't regret it!

Naked Ape
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 9, 2020

I used it to make my FAQ app and it is working really good. I recommend it, even the free part is very useful

Pacifun