4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, intuitive design, and ease of navigation. They value its customization options and user-friendly setup, which allows for the creation of brand-cohesive FAQ pages. Features such as adding professional FAQs on various pages and multi-language support are highly praised. Merchants report excellent performance and exceptional technical support, notably from Bhushan. The app is recognized for reducing customer service workload and boosting website SEO. Its support for custom CSS settings and ability to integrate FAQs anywhere on the site are also commended.

October 8, 2020

This app is super user friendly and looks as if it was meant for our site. Not to mention the customer service is extremely responsive and helpful!

gathered clt
March 16, 2021

The app is great! It’s simple to use and it covers all the relevant stuff we needed. The support team is fantastic, they reply to any questions you have and in our case they even helped us with custom CSS that adjusted some things in the app to relate to our store identity.

renommés
May 2, 2020

Great App! - Simple, easy to use and can be customised to fit in well with the store's theme... Would highly recommend!

Quirky Catz
Avocados Lab replied May 4, 2020

Thanks for such a great review and recommendation! We really appreciate it.

May 19, 2020

Great app and support. The developer is always reaching out and asking if everything is OK and comes with suggestions on how it can look better for your store. Recommended app for a easy FAQ!

Fragorama
Norway
Avocados Lab replied May 20, 2020

Thanks a lot for your honest response! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it always will be.

May 1, 2020

Great App! Used it for a few FAQ questions and the layout looks great! Quick and easy and I definitely recommend this app!

Jasmins Jewels
Netherlands
Avocados Lab replied May 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback :) Thanks for giving us chance to serve you.

March 25, 2020

Amazing app with wide variety of design looks and functions. Looks clean and native on the website. Thanks a lot!

GameSup
April 16, 2021

Perfect accordion for the novice. Easy to set up and format with super fast support from the developer himself. Highly recommended!

soundlydirect.com
Avocados Lab replied April 16, 2021

This really means a lot to us! Thanks a lot for such a nice review.

September 11, 2020

I used this app to create a more responsive and intuitive FAQs page and it helped me execute it perfectly. The amount of design customisation allows me to match it to my theme seamlessly. This app will betters your customers' user experience because they'll be able to find their specific FAQs from categories and the search bar. I tried to make my own FAQs page before but it was becoming a dissertation haha.

Also, 10 FAQs is actually very generous on the Free plan. I've only used 6 so far. Definitely get it! It's brilliant.

Virtuous Prints Co.
August 11, 2021

Fantastic app to add to your website - beautifully designed and the support has been amazing to work with. Lays out my FAQ perfectly. Very grateful for this app.

NaturoBlocks
Avocados Lab replied August 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for your words! Welcome onboard :)

Edited August 7, 2022

it helps bring a cleaner and easy-to-read layout for our FAQ page, and it isn't difficult to use. but will be great if we don't need to put the faq page under the 4 default categories.

JILLSTUART Eyewear
Hong Kong SAR
Avocados Lab replied August 7, 2022

So glad to hear you found FAQ page easy to read and cleaner! Appreciate your feedback.

Regarding your default slug in URL: That's a limitation from Shopify where they only allow pre-defined slug. We do have a ticket open with them to open it up for regular URLs so hoping to have an update from them soon!