4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, intuitive design, and ease of navigation. They value its customization options and user-friendly setup, which allows for the creation of brand-cohesive FAQ pages. Features such as adding professional FAQs on various pages and multi-language support are highly praised. Merchants report excellent performance and exceptional technical support, notably from Bhushan. The app is recognized for reducing customer service workload and boosting website SEO. Its support for custom CSS settings and ability to integrate FAQs anywhere on the site are also commended.

October 18, 2021

In my opinion best of the FAQs apps out there. Very easy to use. Love the app themes. And customers support is 11/10, very fast replies and very friendly team! Definitely recommend this app!

Pet Loverz
Latvia
29 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied October 20, 2021

Oh my god! Thanks a lot for categorizing us as best FAQ app on app store! Really means a lot.

May 28, 2021

I found this app as a replacement for an older one we had that was being discontinued. I needed something that was easy to use, had a good interface, and was easy to adapt to what I needed. This did the trick. Also, great customer service (fast and efficient).

Vessi
28 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied June 10, 2021

We are so thrilled to have you onboard! Merchant satisfaction & ease of use is always our topmost priority :)

July 22, 2020

This app was able to meet my needs and it's so simple and easy to use. I recommend it to anyone, both beginners and long time users.

EveryandAny
28 days using the app
November 16, 2022

We would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a FAQ app. It looks very professional and it is very easy to setup. We needed some customization and their customer service responded fast and solved our issue instantly.

Luriax
26 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied November 28, 2022

So so happy to read such satisfying review! Thanks for trust. Welcome onboard!

July 9, 2020

The app works great and has wide range of customizable aspects. Unfortunately the app doesn't work with the translation app "langify", so I have to wait for shopify to fix the problem, to use the app. But I am hooked with this one! Also Pratik is a very kind developer.
Greetings, Linda

ALINASCHUERFELD
Germany
26 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied July 9, 2020

Thanks for such honest review Linda. It was pleasure working with you.

Yes, we all developer community is waiting on Shopify to fix issue around "App proxy localization". We will keep you posted once we hear back from Shopify. They haven't provided ETA for fix yet.

June 3, 2020

What a brilliant app! Patrik has been nothing but extremely supportive and responsive in helping us with our requests. The app is perfect for our needs - no superfluous features. A clear app, with a clear function, and Patrik has been nothing but helpful. Thanks for the great app! :)

Wraptious
25 days using the app
April 25, 2020

I used this app for making FAQS its really easy to use and simply, i recommend this app to begin with your page!! As it said “fast and flexible”

Omega Pathway
Spain
July 4, 2022

Super app, all the important functions and customization options...and a super quick and friendly support!

NM Equestrian
Germany
Avocados Lab replied July 6, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Your satisfaction is always my topmost priority so glad you liked the app along with its functionalities. Welcome onboard!

July 26, 2021

Works well and the support has been great! Definitely would recommend for both a FAQ page and a FAQ section on your product page.

LuxLivn
November 8, 2020

VERY happy from your job. Very quick response ,yeah very quick. You guys did an awesome job. I definitely recommended AvocadoLab Garanti

Monarkgroup