4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, intuitive design, and easy navigation. They value its customization options for creating brand-aligned FAQ pages and its features like color combinations and multi-page FAQ addition. The support team is praised for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants recommend it for reducing customer service workload, increasing customer trust, and enhancing SEO. The app's multi-store use and import/export feature are also appreciated.

August 23, 2021

Awesome app and even better customer service.
I needed some help adding some code to my theme and he totally helped me with it.
5/5

Merger City
Spain
Avocados Lab replied September 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful review! Always happy to help

September 8, 2021

Very easy to use, match with my theme without anything to do and support is amazing, i received the answer in less than 5 minutes and issue was solved in 10 minutes !

Magnetic by S
France
March 6, 2022

This app is wonderful and very useful. Easy to use and a time saver as well. I ran into a snag and the developer was kind enough to reach out to me and help me get it sorted. 10/10

jadoreneedlepoint
Avocados Lab replied March 8, 2022

So glad to hear that :) Welcome onboard!! Your satisfaction always been my topmost priority.

October 8, 2020

This app does the trick, it looks great, simplistic but yet, eye-catching and the funcions are a big plus. The best thing however, is the constant and superb service from the developer, it creates an atmosphere you'd want to have while working on a store. 5 out of 5 stars, easily!

CUSTOMIIZED
Norway
February 27, 2022

The best FAQ app I've ever used. Bhushan was super helpful with the setup and very responsive to emails. The customer service is amazing. I would def recommend this app. 10/10.

Honey Hijabs
Avocados Lab replied February 28, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Merchant satisfaction has always been my top priority so glad you recognized that. Welcome onboard!

Edited May 8, 2020

Amazing service and product - would recommend to anyone to use. Great layout and help making sure the style fitted in with our website (colours and typography)

If you want a great FAQ then this is the one to use

We Are Lifelong
Sweden
Edited April 12, 2020

Simple yet powerful. Easy Installation and setup, I tried few other apps, but settled with this. Created my FAQ page in no time. Impeccable customer support.

Carat Drip
10 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied April 12, 2020

It was pleasure working with you and fulfilling your needs! Thanks for giving us chance to serve you.

December 27, 2020

We love this app for our client. It was easy to use and LOVE THE SUPPORT TEAM. They were quick to answer and assist with all questions. I give this FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY. download now.

Paris Michelle
10 days using the app
April 22, 2022

Very easy to set up, all functionality available. App works perfectly and integrates nicely in our shop. Really recommended!

takeaware.be
Netherlands
9 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied April 22, 2022

So happy to hear that you found app easy to setup & very useful for your needs! Welcome onboard.

May 6, 2020

This app works great! The support team is awesome! Everything is super easy to use, doesn’t require any coding or any knowledge.

Cooldel