Store FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Store FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Avocados Lab
April 22, 2021

Added this app to 3 of our websites...really easy to customize with great tech support. Definitely worth it. Thanks guys

Jekyll and Hide Australia
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Avocados Lab replied April 22, 2021

So thrilled to have you onboard! Thanks a lot for such a nice review :) Your satisfaction is always our top priority.

Edited April 21, 2021

Incredible support and overall experience. We had to unexpectedly switch from another app and even though I was really stressing out Bhushan made the transition easy. Highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ARCHITECTS & FAIRIES
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Avocados Lab replied April 22, 2021

Welcome onboard! So thrilled to have you and support your needs! Thanks for spending time sharing your thoughts about our app. Appreciate it. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.

April 21, 2021

Best FAQ app I've used so far. Very easy to use and very very helpful developer love how it makes my FAQs pop!

Holy Moly Bagels
Time spent using app: 5 months
Avocados Lab replied April 22, 2021

Your review and satisfaction just means so much! Thanks a lot and welcome onboard!

April 20, 2021

I love how easy it was to use & had a great customer service when I got stuck. I highly recommend it

My Little Sunshine
Time spent using app: 8 months
Avocados Lab replied April 21, 2021

Merchant easy of use has always been our top priority! Thanks for mentioning it. Really means a lot.

April 19, 2021

We were able to create a FAQ page with this app in no time. The problem we encountered was handled very promptly by the app developer. Keep up the good work!

Everyday Solver
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Avocados Lab replied April 19, 2021

Your satisfaction is our top most priority :) Glad you liked our app. Thanks for such a honest review.