Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 1, 2020

Great App! Used it for a few FAQ questions and the layout looks great! Quick and easy and I definitely recommend this app!

Jasmins Jewels
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Avocados Lab replied May 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback :) Thanks for giving us chance to serve you.

April 28, 2020

Super easy to use. The support is really fast and really good. I recommended to everyone. fulfill my expectations 5 stars.

Diverso.world
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 26, 2020

You NEED this for your FAQ page. I've tried a few different "FAQ/Help Desk" apps and Easy FAQ has been the most user-friendly and customizable. The free plan is perfect if you only need to list up to 10 questions and you are still able to customize the page with your brand colors (by hex code - big plus!) and create a custom URL with the free plan. The paid plans are super affordable compared to similar apps and the ease of use and overall design of this app is worth every penny! The developer even reached out to me directly as I was building my FAQ page to say hello and offer support, which I really appreciated. You can tell that a lot of thought went into developing this app and it is exactly what I was looking for in a FAQ page :)

Garden Republic
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
April 25, 2020

I used this app for making FAQS its really easy to use and simply, i recommend this app to begin with your page!! As it said “fast and flexible”

Omega Pathway
Spain
Time spent using app: 24 days
April 23, 2020

Great looking FAQ's with outstanding customer service.
I like the drop down menu and the possibility to categorise questions.

Jet Mask
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 23, 2020

I stumbled upon this app when I was looking for a simple, fast and painless way to include FAQs in my webshop. This app is fantastic, very simple to use and does everything you need. Most importantly it doesnt crash!!! Thanks for the app!

Secret of Bali
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 22, 2020

I was browsing all of the free "FAQ" apps and even though this one did not have the most reviews I gave it a shot and I absolutely love the ease of this program! Super simple to set up, completely free and looks great on the site!

Mission Jesus Apparel
Time spent using app: 9 months
Avocados Lab replied April 22, 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We are thrilled to welcome you onboard :)

Our free plan is specially for merchants who doesn't have more FAQs. It perfectly suits your need as you don't need to pay for few FAQs. Merchant satisfaction is our number one goal and we built this tool by keeping ourselves in merchants shoes.

April 22, 2020

I've tested multiple FAQ apps and this is by far the cleanest, most effective & professional-looking FAQ in the market and is mobile optimized (which is crucial). Talked to the app developer and he's awesome and responds quickly to help. A+ (This is my first time leaving a review on the app store)

TrueHarness™
France
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Avocados Lab replied April 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! It was pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to work together again in the future :)

April 21, 2020

I use this app to display questions and answers about what my products do. I HIGHLY recommend it. Super easy to use and gets the job done right. Choose this one and you won’t be disappointed!!! Also customer service is 100%.

WeatherBeard Supply Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 20, 2020

Excellent customer support!
This app is amazing. It's easy to use and you get quick help.
Thank you so much for improving my site!

Mwani