4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, intuitive design, and ease of navigation. They value its customization options and user-friendly setup, which allows for the creation of brand-cohesive FAQ pages. Features such as adding professional FAQs on various pages and multi-language support are highly praised. Merchants report excellent performance and exceptional technical support, notably from Bhushan. The app is recognized for reducing customer service workload and boosting website SEO. Its support for custom CSS settings and ability to integrate FAQs anywhere on the site are also commended.

February 3, 2021

Excellent support. I even asked for help in terms of code and the team did provide me all that I wanted for my website. Thanks & Keep up the Good work!!

Dinolabeldigital
India
October 19, 2022

I just started using this app for my store and I would say it is very easy to use. I did require some customisation to match the look to my store in terms of font style and size and teh customer service was super helpful in fixing that for me. Very quick in replying....

AYMÉE
Singapore
1 day using the app
Avocados Lab replied October 28, 2022

Really glad to hear such a nice feedback! Happy to see that you found app really easy to use.

September 8, 2021

Very easy to use, match with my theme without anything to do and support is amazing, i received the answer in less than 5 minutes and issue was solved in 10 minutes !

Magnetic by S
France
October 28, 2020

Awesome app to get everything organized! The assistance is fast and so good at helping, would recommend 10/10! Thank you:)

Cüic
Spain
May 22, 2020

This application is really easy to use, and the developers are very active and caring about customers. Perfect for a startup business. I would definitely recommend downloading this app!

Petruly
May 17, 2022

i love everything about it, it worked perfect for my needs and what i was looking for and the fast, and helpful customer support is what really sealed the deal for me. I highly recommend this app for all shopify users!

House of Saints Jewelry
1 day using the app
Avocados Lab replied May 17, 2022

So glad to hear that about my service! This really means a lot. Welcome onboard!

November 11, 2020

This app works really well and I have setup everything easily.
It allowed me to create a very useful and neat FAQs page on my store that was better than the one in my paid theme.
Note: I am only using the free side of Easy FAQ.
Keep it up dev!

KX Store
October 8, 2020

This app is super user friendly and looks as if it was meant for our site. Not to mention the customer service is extremely responsive and helpful!

gathered clt
March 16, 2021

The app is great! It’s simple to use and it covers all the relevant stuff we needed. The support team is fantastic, they reply to any questions you have and in our case they even helped us with custom CSS that adjusted some things in the app to relate to our store identity.

renommés
May 2, 2020

Great App! - Simple, easy to use and can be customised to fit in well with the store's theme... Would highly recommend!

Quirky Catz
Avocados Lab replied May 4, 2020

Thanks for such a great review and recommendation! We really appreciate it.