Reviews (422)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, intuitive design, and easy navigation. They value the customization options for creating brand-aligned FAQ pages and the ease of setup and management. The support team is praised for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants see the app as a tool to lessen customer service workload and enhance customer trust. Some have requested for features like indexing FAQ as distinct URLs. The multi-language support is also well-received. The app is recommended for its professional look, user-friendliness, and potential to increase sales.

May 18, 2021

Incredible good and fast service! They helped with all the customization that I needed. I give 5 stars out of 5!

staey
Denmark
5 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied May 19, 2021

Your satisfaction is always our topmost priority! Welcome onboard :)

July 6, 2022

By far, this App seems working great, so is the support from the team. Will see if there is room for improvement and where it leads.

Stripoo
China
5 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied July 6, 2022

So glad to hear this! Always happy to help satisfy your needs.

September 20, 2022

So glad we found this app! Now, when customers have questions, we have a huge database of easy-to-find answers ready and waiting. I'm sure it will ease our customer support burden, provide a pleasing customer experience and boost sales. From a single keyword, customers can find the answer, click on a link then head to checkout (much better than filling in a contact form and waiting for answer).

Leather Hero Australia
Avocados Lab replied September 20, 2022

So glad you found app really helpful for your use cases! Reducing your customer support time is our topmost priority! Happy to read such resonating review! Welcome onboard!

November 17, 2021

Fab app! Found it really easy to use and the customer service was great too. Spoke to the developer who was super efficient and helpful. Happy to recommend it!!

Blush and Bloo Online
Avocados Lab replied December 2, 2021

So glad you liked an app & recommending us! So happy to have you onboard.

October 7, 2022

Easy FAQ delivers! My store desperately needed a FAQ section and this app delivers crisp clean easy to use FAQ templates that function great. I've only had my FAQ page up for a few days and it's already being used by customers. FAQ's increase customer trust, cut down on tech support time and increase website SEO if done right. I would highly suggest using Easy FAQ...by the way, their tech support is lightning fast. I asked multiple questions already and their tech responded within about 10 minutes! I've never received that level of tech support ever! I'm very impressed.

AuthorizID
Avocados Lab replied October 9, 2022

Thanks for such a nice review! Happy to see that you saw immediate value of of your FAQ page created through app. Glad to hear app could give you time back to focus on most important things in your business.

March 21, 2022

great app and fast response i have never seen. you can do a lot with this app. saves me tons of time

ReHair System
Hong Kong SAR
Avocados Lab replied March 21, 2022

Your satisfaction will always be my top priority so glad to hear that. Thanks a lot for review :)

October 18, 2022

Awesome app! So easy to use and the customer support is spectacular. The customization options make this app blend right into my site. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a simple, customizable, FAQ page.

Positiontech
Avocados Lab replied October 18, 2022

Thanks a lot for recommendation. Means a lot really. So glad to see that you found app features very easy to use and compatibility with your store.

March 6, 2022

This app is wonderful and very useful. Easy to use and a time saver as well. I ran into a snag and the developer was kind enough to reach out to me and help me get it sorted. 10/10

jadoreneedlepoint
Avocados Lab replied March 8, 2022

So glad to hear that :) Welcome onboard!! Your satisfaction always been my topmost priority.

April 11, 2020

Wow, great app with amazing customer support! Definitely recommend trying the free trial. Easy to setup and use.

Alexander-Palm.Photography
Germany
Edited July 23, 2020

I am new at using Shopify and was very happy to find this app. I needed to put in about 25 FAQ and wanted it to be easy to organize. This app fits the bill perfectly. I highly recommend this app.

Nature's Select Arklatex