Reviews (424)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, intuitive design, and easy navigation. They value the customization options for creating brand-aligned FAQ pages and the ease of setup and management. The support team is praised for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants see the app as a tool to lessen customer service workload and enhance customer trust. Some have requested for features like indexing FAQ as distinct URLs. The multi-language support is also well-received. The app is recommended for its professional look, user-friendliness, and potential to increase sales.

March 6, 2022

This app is wonderful and very useful. Easy to use and a time saver as well. I ran into a snag and the developer was kind enough to reach out to me and help me get it sorted. 10/10

jadoreneedlepoint
Avocados Lab replied March 8, 2022

So glad to hear that :) Welcome onboard!! Your satisfaction always been my topmost priority.

April 11, 2020

Wow, great app with amazing customer support! Definitely recommend trying the free trial. Easy to setup and use.

Alexander-Palm.Photography
Germany
Edited July 23, 2020

I am new at using Shopify and was very happy to find this app. I needed to put in about 25 FAQ and wanted it to be easy to organize. This app fits the bill perfectly. I highly recommend this app.

Nature's Select Arklatex
May 27, 2021

This is a quick and easy way to manage your FAQs page. Bhushan is very helpful and quick to respond to any tweaks you might need, but overall this is very good out of the box!

Liam and Lilly
Edited March 2, 2021

The customer service is beyond exquisite. Bhushan responded immediately and reached out with customization options that were available. It is very easy to install. Takes my store to another level of customer care.

HealthierGarden
March 17, 2022

The app gets my warmest recommendations. It is user friendly and their support is very quick, helpful and kindly. Thank you very much Bhushan for your great help. The app and customer service gets 5 star from us :-)

MarMar Copenhagen
Denmark
Avocados Lab replied March 18, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Your satisfaction really matters to me so glad you recognized that.

May 20, 2022

The application is great! It's super easy to use and the design features are great. I really like the search bar feature which is very efficient.
Special mention for the support : If you have any questions about the features, support is always there to help you and it is very reactive!

Sophie d'Agon
France
2 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied May 20, 2022

Wow! Made me happy reaching such a nice review! Thanks for spending time writing review for my app. Appreciate it a lot. Glad to hear that you loved the features & support.

May 1, 2022

I can see why this app has such good reviews. It is all true. The program is amazing easy to use, but has ALL of the features that you would ever need. And the app pages that it creates right out of the box look AMAZING. I have seen many apps that are more expensive, but not nearly as good as this one. Also, the support is just as amazing as the app itself'. I got the answers I needed on the WEEKEND! We need more apps like this one!

BeyStation.com
2 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied May 1, 2022

Wow! This review really means a lot. Thanks a lot for such a detailed review. At the end of the day, your satisfaction matters a lot to me so glad you recognized that.

October 19, 2022

I just started using this app for my store and I would say it is very easy to use. I did require some customisation to match the look to my store in terms of font style and size and teh customer service was super helpful in fixing that for me. Very quick in replying....

AYMÉE
Singapore
1 day using the app
Avocados Lab replied October 28, 2022

Really glad to hear such a nice feedback! Happy to see that you found app really easy to use.

July 11, 2020

I used this app to create a FAQ page, it was quick and easy to use. I would recommend it to my friends.

PetsSupplyDepot
1 day using the app
Avocados Lab replied July 11, 2020

Thanks for such a wonderful review! It was pleasure working with you :)