Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

staey

Incredible good and fast service! They helped with all the customization that I needed. I give 5 stars out of 5!

May 19, 2021

Your satisfaction is always our topmost priority! Welcome onboard :)

Rusty Barrel

Great FAQ app. The developer is super responsive, we had a question regarding a font change and it was done in a matter of minutes. Thank you

May 19, 2021

Your satisfaction is always our top most priority :) Thanks again for spending time reviewing our app!

Baikalla

This app is great! Looks good and special thanks to the developer, great service and fast responses.

May 19, 2021

Welcome onboard! It is our pleasure serving you and fulfilling your needs :)

Schmick eShop

Love the app. Helps to structure and design the FAQ Page as you want. Plus the customer service is super fast and always very helpful. I will keep using it.

May 17, 2021

Welcome onboard! So glad you liked out app :) Your satisfaction will always be our top priority!

Malartey

Amazing app!! Anything I got confused with, I just emailed the developer and they helped me with everything!

May 11, 2021

Merchant easy of use has always been our top priority! Thanks for mentioning it. Really means a lot.

Phoenix Domes International

Super easy to use, provides great value to my store - I dont' have to answer all these questions individually every time now!

May 7, 2021

So thrilled to have you onboard! Your satisfaction always been our top priority! Thanks for spending your valuable time writing this review. Appreciate it.

The Love of Cats

Great costumer service to help with custom CSS and this app does exactly what I want for free! Super happy with this app.

May 4, 2021

Welcome onboard :) Your satisfaction is our top most priority! Thanks for such a nice review. Appreciate it.

Sundance Recycling

Communication from developer is second to none. App works as advertised. No issues. Very responsive and has even incorporated my feedback.

May 2, 2021

Thanks a ton for those words! Really appreciate your valuable feedback which really helps us keeping app features close to what merchants need.

Move Blue

Saves a ton of time! I got so much less stupid customer questions. That means I can use that time to make more money. Defenitely recommended.

May 2, 2021

Frictionless onboarding is always in our mind while developing any feature. Thanks a ton for such a honest review.

ShopMoola

This app, Easy FAQ, is easy to use, visually great looking on our website, and absolutely fantastic! And the customer support is truly incredible. Bhushan was quick in answering questions and very knowledgeable. The app is great and so is customer support!!! Thank you!