Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

FAQs, FAQ page, Help Center or Support page for your store.

Kazai Studios

Simple and intuitive to use. Has everything you need to create a beautiful, clean FAQ page . The options for customization are great in order to create a unique design. Pricing is totally fair too.
I reached out to the support as I wasn't 100% happy about the appearance due to settings in my theme. Pratik answered immediately and helped me to adjust the theme within minutes. Thank you for a great app and service!

SPLENDIDO SUPERSTORE

Works easy, looks beautiful and satisfies all my needs. I'm impressed with the good support too. Had a few question about customization and got instant help. I can highly recommend this app.

PoreVacuumX

Decent app, it does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Easy to customise and adjust to your brands needs. Looks nice, sleek and clean.

Had a little issues, reached out to Pratik and got an immediate responds with the solution, what a legend!

Trendy Christian Store

your app is really beautiful and important for store which just started on shopify. You doing a good job by helping them in free. As soon as their income will reach at the level where they can afford premium feature certainly they will buy premium version of it. thanking you

August 17, 2020

Thank you for such a honest review :) Yes, we know the struggle of starting out small as we've been through it so we make sure merchants like you have good experience setting up store and get started quickly. Just trying our best everyday to provide best possible service.

Happy Hempers

Looks great and is easy to setup, comes with two different formats which are both solid options. What more can you ask for.

August 17, 2020

Thanks a lot for kind words! Really means a lot to us.

Showerinse

The FAQ works very well with my site both the homepage and FAQ page. Excellent customer support and having quick feedback.

Shaken & Stirred

Excellent customer service and very easy to use! The app was exactly what my store needed! Both the templates are great too!

Nature's Select Arklatex

I am new at using Shopify and was very happy to find this app. I needed to put in about 25 FAQ and wanted it to be easy to organize. This app fits the bill perfectly. I highly recommend this app.

EveryandAny

This app was able to meet my needs and it's so simple and easy to use. I recommend it to anyone, both beginners and long time users.

Back 9 Shoes

Without doubt the best FAQ page available for Shopify. The customisation that you can do to match your store if much better than the most popular FAQ app called help centre. The support is unreal, they always write back extremely quick if you have a question.
I would give 6 stars if I could !