Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful & user friendly FAQs for your store quickly!

Antheia NYC

This is a very user-friendly and straight-forward app. Had my FAQ page up in running in under an hour using the free plan, then decided to upgrade and it is worth it.

VOHCO

Works very well and service is top! We needed a few adjustments made and they were very fast, helpful, and friendly. Highly recommend.

Kortingopjekoffie.nl

Perfect app for your FAQ page. It also made my life easier to embed FAQ codes on different pages. And fast en friendly service. A 5 start worthy app!

East 2 West Supply

East 2 West Supply likes this FREE app, is pretty simple to configure and do the job. It will be great to see more than 10 FAQ support.

renommés

The app is great! It’s simple to use and it covers all the relevant stuff we needed. The support team is fantastic, they reply to any questions you have and in our case they even helped us with custom CSS that adjusted some things in the app to relate to our store identity.

PHOMOUK

Fantastic app, really easy to use, does exactly what I need and when I had a small issue with it (my fault) they fixed it within the hour. Definitely recommended. Thank you!

Bogart Man

The App is really easy to use and implement it with our store. We had a spacing issue on mobile and the app support we're able to assist us in no time. We are very happy with the app and would recommend it as an FAQ to use on your Shopify store.

Dinner & Cooking

I'm really glad that I installed this app. It definitely exceeded my expectations. The design looks great, it's user friendly and it has great customer support. I would highly recommend this FAQ app.

HealthierGarden

The customer service is beyond exquisite. Bhushan responded immediately and reached out with customization options that were available. It is very easy to install. Takes my store to another level of customer care.

Foresh

Makes an easy and stylish FAQ. 10 FAQs available on the free plan is plenty for any starter. Awesome that you can add your own categories even on the free plan.

March 2, 2021

We are so glad to hear that :) We don't like to put lot of pay walls and give merchant a flexibility to try things out! Thanks a ton for your review. Really appreciate it.