Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support | Reviews

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

soundlydirect.com

Perfect accordion for the novice. Easy to set up and format with super fast support from the developer himself. Highly recommended!

April 16, 2021

This really means a lot to us! Thanks a lot for such a nice review.

nissindigital.us

This is an easy-to-use and flexible FAQ app that allows you to create live-searchable FAQs organized by category. The app's developer, Bhushan, is incredibly responsive in answering questions and adding features.

April 16, 2021

Thanks a lot really for such a honest review. Always happy to help and save you time.

Antheia NYC

This is a very user-friendly and straight-forward app. Had my FAQ page up in running in under an hour using the free plan, then decided to upgrade and it is worth it.

VOHCO

Works very well and service is top! We needed a few adjustments made and they were very fast, helpful, and friendly. Highly recommend.

Kortingopjekoffie.nl

Perfect app for your FAQ page. It also made my life easier to embed FAQ codes on different pages. And fast en friendly service. A 5 start worthy app!

East 2 West Supply

East 2 West Supply likes this FREE app, is pretty simple to configure and do the job. It will be great to see more than 10 FAQ support.

renommés

The app is great! It’s simple to use and it covers all the relevant stuff we needed. The support team is fantastic, they reply to any questions you have and in our case they even helped us with custom CSS that adjusted some things in the app to relate to our store identity.

PHOMOUK

Fantastic app, really easy to use, does exactly what I need and when I had a small issue with it (my fault) they fixed it within the hour. Definitely recommended. Thank you!

Bogart Man

The App is really easy to use and implement it with our store. We had a spacing issue on mobile and the app support we're able to assist us in no time. We are very happy with the app and would recommend it as an FAQ to use on your Shopify store.

Dinner & Cooking

I'm really glad that I installed this app. It definitely exceeded my expectations. The design looks great, it's user friendly and it has great customer support. I would highly recommend this FAQ app.