4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline product bundles and enhance offerings. It's compatible with Pagefly, allowing easy integration into custom landing pages. Features include mix and match across products and collections, volume discounts, and BOGO deals. Many appreciate the 24/7 customer support, often resolving issues within minutes. Some reported increased conversion rates and Average Order Value (AOV). It offers a free plan with a good range of features and is continually optimizing its processes.

January 31, 2024

Easy to setup and use. Easy for customers to view and add to cart. Love how quick and easy this is, and when I had a question- their team got back to me right away. Glad I went with this app :)

MidnightCircle
7 months using the app
Fast Bundle replied February 4, 2024

Thank you for the glowing review!
Delighted to hear our app's ease of use and quick support hit the mark. Your satisfaction fuels our drive—here whenever you need us!

Edited March 24, 2024

For Shopify store owners in search of an effective solution to streamline product bundles, Fast Bundle stands out as a highly recommended choice. One of its key features, "Bundle as a Product," directly addresses the need for a more cohesive and streamlined bundling process, enabling businesses to enhance their product offerings and potentially increase sales. Additionally, Fast Bundle's compatibility with Pagefly allows for effortless integration of bundles into custom landing pages, further expanding its utility and improving the overall shopping experience.

The exceptional customer support provided by Fast Bundle sets it apart, with personalized assistance readily available. For instance, Jasmine and Tahoura from the Fast Bundle team have been notably helpful, assisting store owners with custom design modifications and ensuring that the app not only meets but exceeds their unique requirements. This level of support is invaluable, offering peace of mind and the freedom to customize the app to fit specific design visions and functional needs.

Another significant advantage of Fast Bundle is its user interface, which is among the most intuitive and user-friendly designs available for Shopify bundling apps. Its clear layout simplifies the process of understanding and utilizing bundle options, making it an accessible tool for store owners of all skill levels. This ease of use is essential, minimizing the learning curve for new users and enabling quick and efficient implementation of product bundling strategies.

In essence, Fast Bundle, supported by a dedicated team including professionals like Jasmine and Tahoura, offers a comprehensive solution for Shopify store owners looking to leverage product bundling. Its blend of functionality, seamless integration capabilities, exceptional customer support, and a user-friendly interface make it a top contender for anyone aiming to enrich their product offerings and enhance the customer shopping experience

East Coast Supplements
About 1 month using the app
Fast Bundle replied February 3, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that Fast Bundle meets all your needs, especially for 'Bundle as a product' and integration with your landing pages via Pagefly.

It's fantastic to know that Jasmine could assist with your custom design tweaks, and your feedback on our user interface is greatly appreciated.

We aim to offer the best experience and are glad to have made a positive impact on your Shopify store.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing Fast Bundle!

December 27, 2023

Awesome customer service & I love how quick they are able to make changes. Easy bundling options and easy add on for someone who isn't well versed in coding.

Hairstrong
4 months using the app
Fast Bundle replied January 1, 2024

Delighted to hear that our service is as user-friendly and adaptable as a chameleon in a rainbow! Thanks for letting us be your tech-savvy sidekick!

January 29, 2024

I'm absolutely happy by the exceptional customer service I received from Fast Bundle. We had some setup calls, which helped us a lot for understanding the product better. On top we asked for some customizations. The support and the tech team supported us where they could and where super patient with our problems and our wishes.

The 1 missing star is for some features we are missing, although I can highly recommend the app.
Thanks for the topnotch service!

GREENFORCE
Germany
26 days using the app
November 28, 2023

The app is really helpful in creating an enhanced shopping experience. We use it to create gift suggestions allowing customers to pick and choose. The implementation is straight forward.
What I was really surprised is the customer support - that goes as deep as making changes in my setup on the fly. No wait 24h - I got Kate responding within 2 minutes. So yeah a big thank you.

The Pleasure of Writing
Over 1 year using the app
Fast Bundle replied December 5, 2023

We'll inform Kate about your appreciation.
Thank you so much for your positive and kind review about the app and support, and for reminding us how enjoyable writing can be.😊

January 14, 2024

I had the most wonderful experience using this app to enhance my store, and I owe a huge thanks to Mahya. Fast Bundles itself is very easy to use, but Mahya's support took it to a whole new level. Patient, knowledgeable, and with an eye for design, Mahya made sure every detail was just right. Thank you Mahya and Fast Bundle's incredible team.

Addordle
7 days using the app
Fast Bundle replied January 24, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about Fast Bundles and our team member, Mahya!
We're thrilled to know the app and Mahya's attentive, expert support have positively impacted your store.
Your appreciation means the world to us and Mahya.
Thanks for choosing Fast Bundle!

January 7, 2024

The application works great even in the free version. I encountered a small issue, so I contacted support. Within 1 minute, they responded, addressed my issue personally, and resolved it. I thank "Ben" for their excellent assistance.

Fun and Easy
14 days using the app
Fast Bundle replied January 9, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review!
We're especially glad to hear that the free version of our app meets your needs effectively.
It's also great to know that our support team, with Ben's prompt assistance, could swiftly resolve your issue.

December 6, 2023

Great app. After many experiments with competitors, finally found Fast Bundle and found what I was looking for in terms of bundling specific types of offers. Also got excellent support from Jasmine (a couple of times) who helped tweak some content. Would definitely recommend this company.

Essentia Bella
23 days using the app
Fast Bundle replied December 10, 2023

Big thanks for your awesome review!
We're super happy Fast Bundle hit the mark for you.
Jasmine will be thrilled to know she made your day brighter. ✨

January 6, 2024

In free solution more than we can ask for, nice shopify app. Only improvement which would be important for us is automated generated bundle page to show product pictures on mobile version. If that is solved, would be more than happy to grant the 5 star

Edit: Found support, they fixed it via 10 min on a saturday, insane

OnlyBasics.de by Refrange UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Germany
2 days using the app
Fast Bundle replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We're thrilled to have addressed your concerns quickly, especially over the weekend.
We're always striving for improvement and your 5-star experience. Thanks again!😊

December 14, 2023

It's the best bundle app by far, the rest are trash. Every other app requires expensive subscriptions for additional features such as 'mix and match', but Fast Bundle is completely free.

Also, the customer service is excellent. I just had some custom code implemented by their team so that the bundle theme matched my store's branding, and it was done in minutes.

Can't recommend this app enough!

Apricos
7 days using the app
Fast Bundle replied December 16, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review!
We're delighted to know that Fast Bundle is your top choice and that our free features and responsive customer service have met your needs.
Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, and we're here for any further support you need. Happy bundling!