Fast Bundle | Product Bundles

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 24, 2023

A very good app thats quite easy to use and support staff were very helpful!
This has added the ability to easily add on products bought together

WilliamsWarn
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
VConvert replied January 25, 2023

It's our pleasure to have customers like you :)

January 23, 2023

Sehr leicht in eine bestehende Seite zu integrieren!
Half uns, den Umsatz bei Marketing-Kampagnen zu steigern :)

Kann es nur empfehlen.

GS-Cleaner
Time spent using app: 5 days
VConvert replied January 23, 2023

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundliche Bewertung!

January 21, 2023

Took me a while to find the perfect app - I think I have found the one.
So far so good,I am really happy with the prompt support and user friendly navigations, you guys are professional thank you!

BLUSHQUE
Time spent using app: 1 day
VConvert replied January 21, 2023

This review made our day! Thank you for your kind words :)

Edited January 20, 2023

eu adorei esse app era justamente o que eu estava procurando muito obrigado por fazer ele com certeza vou usar muito

Angel Futs
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
VConvert replied January 21, 2023

estamos felizes em fazer parte do seu sucesso!

January 19, 2023

Not only did this app solve a problem I've been trying to solve for months, but the customer service are super responsive, even with the free plan, and not only helped with any trouble I had, but also were able to adapt and change the appearance/functionality on the back end for me, no questions asked. Super helpful/useful for those looking to make combos with multiple products.

Element Filters
Time spent using app: About 2 months
VConvert replied January 21, 2023

We’re glad that you enjoyed our service! Thank you for doing your part in saving our planet! :)

January 18, 2023

Absolutely awesome app if you want to use bundles in your store! There are many bundle apps out there. Stop looking and just use this one! It is extremely well thought through and easy to use. Very straight forward and user/customer friendly handling in setting up bundles and showing them on your store front/adding them to cart in one click. All storefront text and labels can easily be adapted and translated if there is any need and everything is highly customizable in terms of look and feel. A particular thank you to the app team, the support is outstanding! We reached out with a couple of questions and requests and everything was attended to very quickly and efficiently. We're very grateful to have found this app and can highly recommend it!

ZEITWUNDER Onlineshop
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
VConvert replied January 19, 2023

Nothing is better than receiving such a detailed review!
Thank you for letting us and the community know that our team meets your expectations. Happy to hear that. :)

January 17, 2023

The app provides nice features with an easy set-up and various customization options. If you still need some help like I did, the customer service is super fast to answer your requests. Thank you!

AMELI ZURICH
Time spent using app: 8 days
VConvert replied January 18, 2023

We’re glad that you enjoyed our service! :)

January 16, 2023

es muy facil y rapida la manera de hacer los paquetes pero falta Poder modificar los botones y ponerlos personalizados y en español eso seria genial

S2Importaciones
Colombia
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
VConvert replied January 17, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are glad that we could make all customizations implemented on your site. :)

January 14, 2023

Perfect customer service. Fast feedback. Very helpful and I can say, that this is the best app for bundles.

Spray.ee
Estonia
Time spent using app: 2 days
VConvert replied January 17, 2023

Receiving a good review from such a professional merchant means a lot. Thanks!

January 13, 2023

Awesome service, very quick and professional. Definitely recommend them. I requested for 2 features to be activated and they got back to me immediately.

Thera Life
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 days
VConvert replied January 17, 2023

It was a great pleasure to work with such a professional merchant. Thank you for the great review. :)