Fast Bundle | Product Bundling

Fast Bundle | Product Bundling | Reviews

by VConvert

Create Product Bundles for Black Friday and increase your AOV

Toys by Mom

So far my experience with Fast Bundle is great! Amazing and fast customer service in addition to great product to offer! Well done!

November 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. Getting a review on your busy Black Friday means a lot to us. :)

DOG BABY™

By far the most straight forward app for creating product bundles. Very clean UI and bonus analytics! I required some customization because my Shopify Theme is a bit unique, and support was very courteous, fast and effective. Very clean communication when I was handed off or when support leads changed. Highly recommend!

November 26, 2021

You're totally welcome. Working with you was/is charming. Happy to hear that you liked the design and the support.

Paladin Equestrian

The support on this app is first class! I had a number of requests and was helped through every single one expertly and enthusiastically! Thank you!

November 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your motivative review. It was a great pleasure to communicate with you. :)

Mi Store Australia

The customer support team are helpful and friendly to assist to our problem when we encountered setup issue, beside that the app is easy to use to add bundle items/promo. Overall good experience.

November 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind review. Our pleasure ;)

Manufacture TRIANGLE Hi-Fi

Their website and service crashed at the beguinning of a very important emailing and ads campaign of bundle sales. All bundles was desactivated and we can't purchase any bundle. Thetare not reliable for business.

Hello Dear Friends in Triangle Hi-Fi

Your review is about the saddest Friday that we've experienced in our company; the day that we failed to give a stable service for about two hours because of a simple issue that we've underestimated.

The problem occurred because our domain expired while we hadn’t received any expiration alert for it. We just renewed our domain as soon as it got unavailable, but it takes time for the DNS settings to get updated and the domain becomes available again over the whole web. This process took 1 hour and 50 minutes (November 12 from 7:00 AM to 8:50 AM GMT) for our service to become available again. We know that we should have taken more care about it and that is not acceptable.

I want to apologize for the issue that made your bundle offers not work for about two hours. I understand how important and cost-consuming it might have been for you. We are so sorry that your customers have missed seeing the bundle offers in the meantime.

After this accident, we have redoubled our service monitoring to make sure that this problem will never happen again and the service will be available all the time. Also, we have arranged a 24hours availability of our full staff during the coming BFCM period.

I appreciate your review that made us more conscious. It’s our honor that you and our other 1000 customers trust us and we are a part of your businesses on our first release anniversary. We are trying our best to improve our service and become more and more reliable.

Again, I’m sorry for the service disruption and I assure you and all the merchants that we are doing our best to prevent this incident from happening again. I hope you accept our apology.

Best regards
Iman
Product Manager of Fast Bundle

Coco Crib Pijamas

Easy to set up. Really fast and helpful support, I needed a small tweek and they fixed it for me right away.

November 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure ;)

The Neon Tea Party

App works well and has great customer support! Would recommend for anyone wanting to try out bundles!

November 18, 2021

Thanks a lot. And we recommend everyone to test bundling ;)

The Red Wagon

This app is great! It makes it so easy to offer bundles as products and I love that customers can choose which variant they would like. It was very hard to find the exact kind of app we were looking for, but this had everything we needed. The support team is amazing and replied to my questions very quickly. They were extremely helpful!

November 18, 2021

It's great to hear that you liked working with the app. Thank you for your lovely review.

Clockwork Soldier

The team at Fast bundle are really good, they have been super responsive to queries that assisted with specifics around our theme as well as general user support on generating bundles in the best way for scenarios. A good little plugin that is simple and effective.

November 4, 2021

Thank you dear friends from Clockwork Soldier for your heartwarming review. We are happy that you liked the app :)

Montessori kid shop

The support Muhammad is just amazing. The UI of this app is just great, simple and easy and gets the job done.

November 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind review. It's good to hear that you liked the UI/UX.

Previous 1 3 4 5