Fast Bundle

Fast Bundle

by RBR

Unlimited Free Product Bundles, BOGO Promotions, Bundles' Page

HV NAILS

Honestly, they NEED more reviews because this app doesn't deserve to be so far down the app list. Pros of the app:
***Major pro is that they have a "bundles page" where it automates all of your website bundles on one page. I have added this "bundles age" to my navigation. 1.fastest and easiest way to create discounts
2. The format is super clean, precise, and customized to your theme 3.The customer service is impeccable.. I mean seriously, the team helped me figure out a few things that I wanted... that's important to have support right there when you need it, 4. Because they are a new app, they are willing to work with you more 1 on 1.. so make use of that while it's not as popular lol 5. I'm just glad that this app works, I tried way too many apps prior and was losing hope Con: 1. There was 1 thing that didn't work on one of my bundles, but was taken care of in under 10 minutes via app chat

June 7, 2021

Honestly, we've never been this flattered and motivated! Not just because of the 5-star review, but because you have managed to fit all that we are trying to provide for our customers into a neat review. :wink:

Nothing is better for a new app than such a detailed review and social proof of quality.

We hope that even as we get more popular, we will still be able to support all of our customers the way we do right now.

We are very grateful to offer our services to such kind people at HV Nails and we wish you a fruitful and happy journey on your business.

Baby Props By Sally

I've been looking for an app that does exactly what this app does for ages! This app is amazing and the support is excellent! The app is very simple to use, it's definitely upped the sales on my store! If I could give it 10 stars I would! Well done Fast Bundle one very happy customer here!

April 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for your very kind and motivating review. Your shop is outstanding too and if we were babies, we would never leave your shop 😉

Discount Supplements

Unbelievable app. We needed a new bundle app that worked with our multi-buy pricing on scripts. Works perfectly. We love the design, all contained in a box so everything is formatted. The team behind this are so helpful, they have styled it exactly how i want and answered many emails from me. 10/10 . Anyone wanting bundles on their website, get this app.

April 4, 2021

Some customers not only delight us with their good manners but also motivate us to improve our service.

Thank you Discount Supplements for your great attitude and lovely review. It means a lot to us.

FoolRebel

I'm really happy with this App. It is simple to use and works very well. Costumer Service is excellent !

April 4, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy to see the smile on your face ;)

Divine Curls

When I downloaded this app, it was brand new to the app store and I was a bit hesitant on its performance. However, I'm glad I downloaded it! I needed to recommend product bundles on my website and this app performed exactly how I needed it and was easy-to-use. The customer service team was also fast and responsive to my questions.

January 28, 2021

Hello Divine Curls.

Thank you a lot for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with the app. If you have any other issues or suggestions, we'll be there for you.

Ear-Resistible Buttons

I used this app to recommend product bundles on my site. It was easy to use and the developer responded quickly to my inquires. I recommend!

December 20, 2020

Dear Ear-Resistible Buttons.

That was good news that your requested customizations worked for you.

By the way, thanks for your kind review. As it was the first review, it was more than just a review. You won our hearts and inspired our team.

Good luck with your cute business.