Fast Bundle | Product Bundles

Combo product, Bundle builder, Mix & Match, Buy X Get Y

Free plan available

A Bar Above

We used FastBundle to assist with our BFCM sales and it really helped us with offering some great bundles without burdening our Warehouse with new SKUs. Thanks for your help keeping our AOV up!

Danica Daydreams

Fantastic app. This saved us last minute as we were getting ready for Black Friday. I actually planned on using another app that I thought would be able to create collection bundles, turns out it couldn't so after a bunch of headache I uninstalled that one to give this a try. This bundle app worked perfect for our store and was really simple to set up. I tried messing around and accidentally created a small issue where the bundle page wasn't showing the bundles (because I edited it). The customer support got back to me very quickly and from there on everything was working smoothly. This is an excellent app if you want to make mix and match bundles out of your collections (perfect for us and our apparel)

Skunk Socks

Location Mexico

Terrible, not working properly, it doesnt even add the discount to cart. There is no support, no videos for tutorials. Dont buy this.

Paparazzo

Not a good app for new stores as the free plan does not allow sufficient testing. I have only run about 100 people through the store and already I am being asked to update the app to a $45 plan. This is not enough time to evaluate if the amount is worth it. The app works based on bundle views, but since one session can view 10-20 bundles, the app prices rack up very fast. A bundle page, like we used can count to about 10 views. And because we are a new store and testing a lot, most of the views just went on setting the app up and having my test team browse the new store. I would have give it more stars but the app didn't reply to my feedback and as my plan ran out on Black Friday i had no choice to use the $15 plan. But a day later i already was asked to upgrade again, which i will deffinily not be due to lack of testing and support. The app would be much better if 1. Support replied to the email and took feedback onboard 2. The free trail was XX number of days for new store to allow time for testing. The app itself has a great UX and is very easy to set-up on the back end. But i will be looking for another app due to the 2 points above.

November 30, 2022

Hi dear people at Paparazzi,

We were shocked to see your review not because it's a 1-star one, but because we didn't find out that your business is new until you said it is. One of our values is that when it comes to early stage businesses, our main goal switches from being a business to be a business supporter. Since we are aware of the expenses of small businesses, we have a huge discounted plan for young shops (less than 6 months old shops) called the Toddler plan (lol!).

We've already sent you the information about it, but for other merchants who are reading this response, you can find our other promotion plans on the following page: https://fastbundle.co/promotion/

We'll wait for your response and we're sure that we will be able to find a suitable plan for your business ;)

Best wishes :)

Shieldfit

Location Australia

This app is a must have, very original as you can use a mix n match bundle option. Its very smooth and the support team are fantastic.

November 27, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We are lucky to be part of your business!

Curly Curls for Hair Products

Location United Arab Emirates

It's been less than a month and it's generating revenue already ... I love how easy it is to use, easy to show all bundles to customers, and amazing support to help you in a very very short time!

November 26, 2022

The team at Fast Bundle is thrilled to receive such a great review, thank you. :)

fabelhaftly.de

Location Germany

Simply fantastic! App works amazing, but especially superquick support is exceptional! This is THE APP!

November 25, 2022

Your review was a ray of sunshine in our dark Black Friday night! :)

limbado.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app. Simple and easy to use and problems are easy fixed by the support team. Really recommend this app

November 22, 2022

This review made our day! Thank you :)

Tour & Ride

Time spent using app About 24 hours

This is a fantastic app for creating product bundles. The support was fantastic and quick to handle any questions/concerns I had.

November 22, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! :)

Feliz & Henri

Location Germany

Perfect App- I used a different App before and I'm so happy to have found this one. The design is clean, nice and easy to use. Costumer service is amazing! I'm very happy and can only recommend this App. Thank you

November 21, 2022

We’re glad that you liked the Fast Bundle app! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16