Fast Bundle

Fast Bundle

by VConvert

Product Bundles, BOGO, Combo Products, Volume Discount

100functions

Customer service is great. This app includes everything you need to set up bundles in your store. Highly recommend.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that it works for you.

The Way Of The Modern Beast

This app is amazing! it's so easy to use and create bundles, and increase your upsell ratio! that without mentioning the top notch customer service! And the flexibility they have to help you customize your bundles according to your needs and your store!

September 14, 2021

It's great to hear that the customizations worked for you. Thanks a lot for the review.

MAGLEDS

This app is great for creating bundles. It is super easy, convenient and even for the free plan, customer support is amazing and they totally customize your store according to your needs. Recommended 100%.

September 5, 2021

Thank you a lot for your sweet review :) . We believe that you have the right to get a good support and full experience on the service, regardless to your subscription plan.

reidblack

Easy to install and configure. The Support team was also very helpful in getting any issue I had resolved quickly.

September 5, 2021

Thanks you for your kind review. We wish you a fruitful business.

Collory

not working 100%. Many mistakes and not able to make style changes easy without writing code. Also you can not translate all text just parts.

September 6, 2021

Dear friends in Collory shop

I wish to apologize for the inconvenience you faced when working with our service. We appreciate the feedback you gave us with your review. It will help us immensely to improve our service.

I sent you an email and explained the reasons that led to your unpleasant experience but I think it might be helpful for other visitors of your review if we mention some of them here:

1. To be honest, we found out that we had missed 2 messages from you on our chatbot, which was because the person in charge at that time was not available and forgot to change his status. Although we replied to your email, we are very sorry for this inconvenience and our rookie mistake of missing the chat.

2. It seems you needed some style changes, like changing your bundles' positions, which you couldn’t achieve on your own. A lot of the style customizations are not available in the admin panel to keep the panel simple. Instead, our support team handles the detailed customization requests.

3. Lately, the style change requests in our support service have increased considerably and as a result, we have decided to redesign the admin panel so that we can add more style change options to our admin panel. This redesign will be released in a few weeks.

4. You needed to translate some parts of the cart pop-up but you couldn’t. I think the reason is that the translation of the cart pop-up’s sections was in another part of the app's admin panel (not in the customization tab). It’s on the cart pop-up section of the Options tab in the admin panel.

5. You needed to show your bundles at the checkout. We don't have this option in our app because Shopify doesn't let us add any elements to the checkout page. Shopify plans to grant this access to apps in its new themes’ options. As soon as Shopify releases this new option, we will also add this feature to Fast Bundle.

At last, we want to apologize again for your unpleasant experience and thank you for your detailed feedback.

With regards
Iman
Product Manager of Fast Bundle

Aquadash

Oh my goodness. I am so happy. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Setting up my first couple of bundles was so easy and they look great. I wanted the discount to show in the cart and Mahdi set that up for me almost immediately despite the different time zones! Great customer service! The free app would do me fine, but for $5.99 per month, I am happy to support Mahdi for this fabulous app.

September 5, 2021

Thank you a lot for your sweet review. We are very lucky and honored to be a part of your business. :)

Moods of Ireland

I've been searching for an easy-to-deploy bundle app for weeks. Most were either too complicated or had bugs. I started using Fast Bundle just a couple of hours ago and already have multiple bundles created and customised -- I wholeheartedly recommend it! Kudos to the developer for creating a very useful app.

August 25, 2021

We are happy that you have found what you needed in Fast Bundle. We're pleased to see your satisfaction. Thank you for the precise and heart warming review.

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

This app is absolutely wonderful. Some apps are extremely complicated to set up and sometimes you just want to say, "Can't you just make it to where I hit install and it works???" Well this is almost one of those. You do have to choose your colors but other than that it's very easy to understand and setup is a whiz. Quick response on assistance with an issue. Overall, exactly what we look for in an app. Has paid for itself with sales. Of course you must have the traffic but if you do it will do the job. We only discounted by about a dollar per item in the bundle and people LOVE it. The only request I would have is a few more options on what the landing page layout looks like. It would be nice to have that look less like a list and more like a design when the developers have time to work on an upgrade. Of course you can edit with custom code, but that takes time and effort. It would just be nice to have a third option. ;)

August 25, 2021

Some reviews are just kind and make us happy but some reviews open a new field of business for us. Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. Our product team will surely consider it for the next versions.

We are happy that you could work with the app fast and easily.

Corries

I have been looking for a combo bundle add on like this for some time. It's simple to setup and does exactly what i need to to do. Furthermore, their support was instant and Mahdi went over and above to make tweaks to get my product bundle pages looking consistent with the rest of my site design.

August 25, 2021

Thank you a lot. It was a great pleasure to cooperate with you and work things out.

With Regards
Mahdi

cosmylk

Customer service was helpful, will continue to see how this app goes with my store launch. excited to give updated feedback.

August 25, 2021

It is great to see that you gave the app a try again. We wish you a fruitful business.

Previous 1 3