Fast Bundle | Product Bundles

Bundle as a Product, Volume Discounts, and Mix & Match bundles

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Clockwork Soldier

The team at Fast bundle are really good, they have been super responsive to queries that assisted with specifics around our theme as well as general user support on generating bundles in the best way for scenarios. A good little plugin that is simple and effective.

November 4, 2021

Thank you dear friends from Clockwork Soldier for your heartwarming review. We are happy that you liked the app :)

Montessori kid shop

The support Muhammad is just amazing. The UI of this app is just great, simple and easy and gets the job done.

November 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind review. It's good to hear that you liked the UI/UX.

The Mustard Seed Marketplace

Amazing Customer Support! I had an issue with design layout and the tech team had it resolved so quickly! They were a great help!

November 4, 2021

It's great to hear that you were satisfied with the support. We wish you a fruitful experience with the app ;)

obge hk

I used this app to create bundles for my shops. I was very satisfied with the service I received. The service team and tech team will help me solve the problem quickly as I wished. Thanks so much!

October 27, 2021

Thank you for installing the app on several shops. It's really exciting to be a part of your business :).

Freeletics Essentials

I'm really pleased with the support. We're migrating an old theme to Dawn and had an issue with installing Fast Bundle in an unpublished theme, but with the help of the support we managed to solve this very quickly.

October 27, 2021

It's good to hear that the support was satisfying. Thank you for your kind review and keep on the good work.

Yoga Studio Store

I installed this app after I had lot of issues with a previous app company. First I want to say the support is amazing. I had a few issues setting up and the help on the live chat was instant and changed everything I needed straight away. I would highly recommend this app to anyone. I am now looking to add this to additional stores.

October 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Your precise feedback led to a pleasant support. :)

Virtualrunners

Super easy to use. really helped us increase the revenue. Especially creating a product out of a bundle is fantastic. And if you don't understand something the service team is very helpful!

October 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. Hearing of the increase of your revenue, made our day :)

Frances In Flames

Great app so far, does exactly what I need it to! The customer service has a sense of humor which is a plus, that means they are real people I can have a conversation with! Also got back to me via email super quick!

October 17, 2021

You're welcome dear friends from France :) We are happy that we have the chance to be a part of your journey on Shopify with your lovely candles ;)

Juicy Hemp Co.

Mahidi was SO helpful when I had issues with my bundle. These guys are awesome, thank you guys so much!

October 9, 2021

You're welcome. :) We are happy that the issues have been solved and the app works for you. Thanks for the kind review.

100functions

Customer service is great. This app includes everything you need to set up bundles in your store. Highly recommend.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that it works for you.