4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its streamlined product bundling process, which can boost sales and Average Order Value (AOV). It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and compatibility with Pagefly. The app offers various bundling and customization options to match store themes. Standout features include exceptional 24/7 customer support, with a responsive team that quickly assists with issues or design modifications. Many merchants have noted an increase in sales, even with the free version.

October 1, 2023

Amazing support team! Were able to help with all my questions in a fast & understandable manner! Also great app to boost sales!

2X Espresso
1 day using the app
Fast Bundle replied November 11, 2023

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are proud that our amazing support team was able to help you in a Fast and understandable way. We hope great sales boost for you via Fast Bundle.💸

September 11, 2023

helpdesk was excellent

Sportologyonline
Fast Bundle replied September 17, 2023

You are awesome 🌟

November 14, 2022

I used this app to help me customize a number of my product pages that required color and price variants.
Their customer support was impeccable!!!
Via video support they listened to my specific requirements and guided me in setting up the app. to my exact needs. And since I am computer illiterate, they emailed me a step by step guide on what I needed to do, in the event I wasn't clear on something during the video conference.
They went a step further, when I contacted them a day later to ask how to customize the app's appearance, by allowing me to give them detailed instructions and went ahead and worked on their code to help me achieve the look I wanted for the app's application on my site!
It was a pleasure dealing with both Muhammad and Mary E.
And of course, the app looks and works perfectly!!!
Thank you so much!

Niko Ceramic Studio
Germany
4 days using the app
Fast Bundle replied November 15, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The team at Fast Bundle is thrilled to receive such a great review! :)

December 9, 2022

I was looking for app that suit my need I tried a lot of apps and deleted all of them after couple of use.
since I started use fast bundle and with no help I can say its the best app around it does what it says. a lot of options fun to use and very nice displaying on your site or page.
thanks a lot

Adore Cleaning Products
4 days using the app
Fast Bundle replied December 11, 2022

We are glad that you enjoyed our service!

September 20, 2023

Great support by Ben

Kolka
1 day using the app
Fast Bundle replied November 11, 2023

Thank you!
I think every home equipped with your bundles would look great! 🤩

July 28, 2023

Finally, an app that just WORKS. Works with unlimited variations. On top of that customer support is top notch!

Dizzy Dog Collars
Fast Bundle replied July 30, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that your are satisfied with our service. :)

August 18, 2023

Incredible bundle app, but more impressive, is their support team. Every issue I have had has resulted in a quick response with thorough instructions and screenshots to help. Hats off to the team!

Toques From The Heart
Fast Bundle replied August 20, 2023

We are glad that you enjoyed our service. :)

Edited April 14, 2023

The app is amazing. Easy to use and include all the features. Compare to others extension for bundle this one is better by far
And also the support by email is also the best I ever had.

Good Stuff
France
Fast Bundle replied April 16, 2023

Happy that you have enjoyed your journey on our app.
Your feedback made us smile. :)

Edited August 24, 2021

Customer service was helpful, will continue to see how this app goes with my store launch. excited to give updated feedback.

cosmylk
Fast Bundle replied August 25, 2021

It is great to see that you gave the app a try again. We wish you a fruitful business.

July 18, 2021

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Firstly, the customer service is outstanding. Initial contact returned within minutes then technical follow up within hours.
Secondly, the app is outrageous value with the free version offering everything I needed to set up the website & test suitability. Very intuitive for someone like me who isn't tech savvy. No coding whatsoever.
I'll be upgrading to the paid version due to the bundle view volume.
If you're getting the view volume to warrant paying you're getting your investments worth many times over.
Highly recommended.

Belter Wear
Fast Bundle replied July 23, 2021

Thanks a lot. We believe that the customer has the right to test all the features of a service for free, feel the differences and values and then pay for it with full satisfaction.

We wish you a great journey on Shopify and are happy to be a part of your success.