Fast Bundle | Product Bundles

Combo product, Bundle builder, Mix & Match, Buy X Get Y

Free plan available

A Bar Above

We used FastBundle to assist with our BFCM sales and it really helped us with offering some great bundles without burdening our Warehouse with new SKUs. Thanks for your help keeping our AOV up!

Danica Daydreams

Fantastic app. This saved us last minute as we were getting ready for Black Friday. I actually planned on using another app that I thought would be able to create collection bundles, turns out it couldn't so after a bunch of headache I uninstalled that one to give this a try. This bundle app worked perfect for our store and was really simple to set up. I tried messing around and accidentally created a small issue where the bundle page wasn't showing the bundles (because I edited it). The customer support got back to me very quickly and from there on everything was working smoothly. This is an excellent app if you want to make mix and match bundles out of your collections (perfect for us and our apparel)

Shieldfit

Location Australia

This app is a must have, very original as you can use a mix n match bundle option. Its very smooth and the support team are fantastic.

November 27, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We are lucky to be part of your business!

Curly Curls for Hair Products

Location United Arab Emirates

It's been less than a month and it's generating revenue already ... I love how easy it is to use, easy to show all bundles to customers, and amazing support to help you in a very very short time!

November 26, 2022

The team at Fast Bundle is thrilled to receive such a great review, thank you. :)

fabelhaftly.de

Location Germany

Simply fantastic! App works amazing, but especially superquick support is exceptional! This is THE APP!

November 25, 2022

Your review was a ray of sunshine in our dark Black Friday night! :)

limbado.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app. Simple and easy to use and problems are easy fixed by the support team. Really recommend this app

November 22, 2022

This review made our day! Thank you :)

Tour & Ride

Time spent using app About 24 hours

This is a fantastic app for creating product bundles. The support was fantastic and quick to handle any questions/concerns I had.

November 22, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! :)

Feliz & Henri

Location Germany

Perfect App- I used a different App before and I'm so happy to have found this one. The design is clean, nice and easy to use. Costumer service is amazing! I'm very happy and can only recommend this App. Thank you

November 21, 2022

We’re glad that you liked the Fast Bundle app! :)

HIT THE HAY

Location Sweden

Probably the best bundle app on the Shopify app store. I have looked through a bunch and this was the best-looking one and the one with the best features. Also, the customer service is stellar!

November 21, 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's much appreciated. :)

Bokashi Organko

Location Slovenia

The plugin itself is great, but what is even greater is its customer support. Their team solved an issue we couldn't fix through the plugin in a matter of 2 days. Love this, and I greatly recommend their service.

November 21, 2022

We are so grateful for your kind words! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15