Fast Bundle | Product Bundles

Bundle products, Volume discounts, Mix & Match, Bundle builder

Free plan available

Yay! FSA

Very easy setup. We made bundles within minutes after install started experiencing results almost instantly. We needed support on setting up our bundles page, and the team was there immediately to assist us. They went above and beyond to make sure we were set up for success!

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

We wanted to create care packs and gifts and this was the best app we have used for that purpose! The support team is really helpful too! They offer a trial period so give it a go and see if this is for you :)

June 20, 2022

Thanks a lot for the kind words. It's a pleasure to be a part of your business.

Support Protocols

I tried several bundling apps before installing Fast Bundles. The others were either very glitchy or did not do what they purport to do. The bundles as a product are great; it's great that the bundles still price the bundle constituents individually; and the bundle prices update dynamically if you update constituent product prices. This app works -- I just wish the Pro plan was less than $29.99 per month; or that more than one bundle as a product were available in Basic -- ten or twelve bundles as a product would be nice. I find the Pro plan price a bit steep. Edit: I forgot to mention, if you ever need support, they are quick, responsive, knowledgeable and always professional and courteous. The couple of issues I've had in setting up the app for my store were promptly resolved, and they take product suggestions into account as well.

June 19, 2022

Thanks a lot for your detailed and practical review. We are thinking of making some changes in our plans.

It's our pleasure to have customers like you :) Good luck.

BEADS by tara

Incredible customer service and timely response to all questions! Would recommend to anyone wanting a simple way to incorporate bundles into their store

June 20, 2022

You are one of the kindest clients we have. Thanks a lot for the words. :)

Purple Rose Supply

Very helpful support! Had an issue with our add to cart being directed to our cart page instead of our slide cart and they quickly resolved this issue for us. We also wanted a custom feature that would auto select product variations and they got that for us within a week :) Very happy!

gellednails

Location Spain

Really liked the app, works great and is converting on my store. I contacted customer support and they were fast and helpful, definitely recommend!

May 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. You're the one that creates good bundles, we are just helping ;)

Kef

Location Pakistan

Have tried many bundle apps but this is by far the best and easiest one I have come across in terms of building bundles for collections. Also, the support staff is extremely cooperative. Highly recommend.

May 18, 2022

Thank you for the words :) Have a fruitful business on Shopify.

UAE Vintage Photo

Location United Arab Emirates

great functionality and Customer Service is top-notch. They were extremely helpful and responsive setting up the app and changing some settings.

May 10, 2022

Thanks a lot for your kind review. Wish you a fruitful business ;)

Yes You Can!

I would definitely recommend this app, I tried 7 apps before this and finally this has all the functionalities for bundles/kits, etc. Their customer support is little slow but they will work with you and resolve your issue - which is awesome!! 5 - star!!

April 28, 2022

Thanks for the kind and precise review. We are thrilled working with you. And sorry for the support speed :D. No excuses. We are looking forward to expand our support team.

Have a nice time;)

Beco

Good app to meet our needs and extremely helpful support team, with extremely quick response times.

April 17, 2022

Thanks for your kind review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8