Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Kupi podaryk

very helpful app , makes it easy for the customer to finish their order , that means it leads to more sales overal

VeraCosy

It is great, I think it is necessary to install a plug-in, which is an important plug-in for our website!

SWU-STORE

Boosted my conversion rate. Easy to use. I LOVE IT. How much more can I say? At this point I'm required to say more than I need to haha.

bavarta

Testa Calzature Store

i use this app for my store and i love it. i 100% recommend this app, i think it's a beast in your store.

ClearConfident

Sentieri

Still on trial but hopefully it helps! Excited to see it in action. Thanks for making this. Heard great things

Graymartph

good job on this app thank you for making this one and i found this a little bit hard to functiuon. anyways good good

Testata-nucleare

uso l'app per velocizzare il checkout e per capire se riesco a far velocizzare ai clienti la fese conclusiva dell'ordine

Above and away

This is a greater opportunity than I could ever have imagined thanks guys I am so stoked about this with my new platform

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37