Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Curvy Massager™

Just amazingJust amazingJust amazingJust amazingJust amazingJust amazingJust amazingJust amazingJust amazingJust amazingJust amazing

Zen no Taido

Application très facile à utiliser et à installer. C'est top, rapide et efficace. Je le recommande à tout le monde.

The Crease Preventers

Review body

Fookrey

its easy to use but price is very high. its easy to use but price is very high.its easy to use but price is very high.its easy to use but price is very high.its easy to use but price is very high.

Modus in Rebus

amazing workk perfctly reccomended
its much easier to use then what i tought
best app so far for this

Fast ranch

As I have no experience in this environment and in addition to my computation skills are only basic, I found support on a very professional Spanish businessman that recommended me Shopify as one of the most important and reliable platmorm, he works with it, buy the way.

TERMODIGITAL

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

ThriftPods

I paid for the app $4.49 plan but did not receive the stated feature, and my plan wasnt activated.
So now I am billed but they are still asking me to buy the plan, pls fix this!!

April 17, 2020

HI! Unfortunately, we can’t check what was causing the problem you experienced when our app is uninstalled. Could you please provide more details?

The Krakow Roastery

Really nice app, very easy to use and well coded.

The only thing missing for us is multi-language support. It will only recognise the store's default language and won't load the basket on other language store fronts (e.g. appears on yourstorename.com/products/etc but won't appear on yourstorename.com/languagecode/products/etc).

So we sadly had to delete the app, however if you don't need multi-language then this app is worth every penny.

*** UPDATE***
Having failed to find an app that has the popup features and that handles multi-language we opted to install this for the base language until something better comes along that meets all our needs. However, we found that when a product is sold out the app throws its own add to cart button on top so the product looks lin stock. When clicking the button the cart pops up but with no product added to the basket. This was coinfusing to our customers so again we found ourselves uninstalling. Hence our drop from 4 to 2 stars.

Express Neon

Did not give me the option to do the free version? Forced me into the paid version????????? pls someone from the app help me
contact me orders@expressneon . com

April 15, 2020

Thank you for the review, unfortunately, free plan available only for stores that under development and for Shopify partners stores.