Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

Sticky Bar, Sticky Button, Buy Now, Slide Cart and Upsell

Kado-regalos

Location Chile
Time spent using app 1 day

Súper bien, considero que ayuda a aumentar la tasa de conversión. Aparte da herramientas que shopify por estándar no da, y habría que meterse en el código. Congrats

August 2, 2022

We really appreciate your excellent review. For a small startup like ours, it means a lot. We put a lot of effort into creating this experience for our clients.

lilimolly

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I think the sticky bar add to cart is crucial for any e-commerce businesses as it pushes customer impulsive buying behaviour and with this plug-in I am able to customise according to my needs easily. Best part was that 'pixel' features where can change when you want it to be visible and when you want it to disappear. I think the support team is great. They reply to my text fast and I didn't expect a free service to give me that fast of a support to be honest. Highly recommended as per experiment made by David Fogarty. As you scale up into millions, it this little bar does makes a difference in conversion rate.

hellokutie

Time spent using app 7 minutes

So far so good. Better than most of the competitors. Easy to setup. I will add this app to my other stores. I really really like it.

londonlulu.com

Location United Arab Emirates

The app is exactly what i was looking for, they even have extra customer service to guide and help whenever i needed.

Oralucent

Time spent using app 1 day

Their customer service is very very good! They solved my store theme issues with their app in seconds. And the app works seamlessly.

IRRESS BEAUTY | irress.com

Location Germany

Absolute Empfehlung! App funktioniert einwandfrei und wenn man etwas custom programmiert haben möchte wird dies in wenigen Stunden erledigt. Außerdem ist der Support mega freundlich und man hat das Gefühl es wird einem wirklich weitergeholfen.

Adrienne Mode

Location Germany

Diese App ist sehr empfehlenswert. Unglaublich das sie kostenlos ist mit diesen tollen Support. Hat eigentlich 10 Sterne verdient. Vielen Dank für eure tolle Arbeit

botikashop

Location Malta

Thanks for the support even in the weekend and Thanks for this app.. Really appreciate...you guys are awesome..

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック

Location Japan

無料なアプリであるにもかかわらず、必要な機能は全てあり、アプリの中でのコンフィグレーションも簡単です。また、追加で改修が必要なところがあったので依頼したところ、とても迅速で、効率的に正確に開発をしてくれました。他のサイトでも使用したいと考えています。

Sharon Roses Emporium

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Wow! that was pretty easy. I love the new look of my store! No coding; it works perfectly with my theme and colours Didn't need any support as it was very straightforward to install. Well done!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13