Fastify: SEO Onpage , 305 reviews

4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including webpage optimization, title fixing, and meta-tag issue identification. Many have noted its effectiveness in boosting traffic, sales, and Google search rankings. The free version is praised for its range of features, making it a cost-effective choice for startups and small businesses. Merchants also value the image optimization feature and the responsive support team.

February 11, 2020

It's a good app so far could do.with adding more to it and making the free version just as good as the paid ome

BubbleBars
Edited January 24, 2020

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ A real timesaver++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Made SEO much easier.

Visual Splendors
4 days using the app
December 11, 2019

To help me with my SEO content. Im hoping that by implementing SEO Onpage, I will see more traffic.

My Best Furiend!!!
January 24, 2020

Just added this app. Everything I have read sounds like exactly what I need. Excited to see results.

Resale #17
December 1, 2019

To optimise new sales. I hope that my sore will be able to capture the most accurate data web input correlations, leading to sales, as possible.

Arienza
March 14, 2020

Easy to use! Thanks a bunch SEO Onpage for the help! Exploring keywords and auditing my store for the best SEO options really was the best.

LashUpCo
Edited December 23, 2019

Great app, easy to set up and very easy on the eye, new into Shopify so will advise if it’s any good.

The Alt Crowd
January 14, 2020

I used this app to help me improve my ecommerce SEO in order to optimize and increase traffic. I am happy Ibtried it because it works very well.

Clear Lake Music Shop
December 5, 2019

מעולההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההנהההההנהההההההההנהההה

IQpuzzle
Israel
2 days using the app
January 18, 2020

I just installed it and will give my feedback in a couple of days after seeing the effects it have on my store seo improvements. My store is just days old and if the app does a great work then am gonna go for the unlimited pack immediately

alpha-beautyshop
United Arab Emirates
About 2 months using the app
Fastify Apps replied January 18, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Our app will help your SEO. Don't worry! If you have any questions about SEO, we are always here to help you.
Please contact us via email: support@fastifyapps.com. We will fix all issues about our app for you.