SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

by Fastify Apps

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Lizzie's Custom Cut's

I used this app to help me keep on track better with my store.i really like how the app helps me keep on track

thecampingculture

It was easy to install and run the optimization so now we will have to see how it helps with the pages.

ElwadeStore

انه تطبيق رائع يستحق الكثير.. وشكرا لكم علي هذا المجهود الرائع الذي لا يقدر بثمن.

The Best or Better

I just started using the app and I like how well it is set up :)
Meaning ,... everything I'm looking for is easily found and well explained !
No confusion , only specific facts !!!
Thank you !
In time I will add more Stars ! ( To soon )
Surely ,....it.s gonna be a helpful companion !
Marion :)

Harry James Dalerand

hhola todo esa me sorprendio no hay otra es la mejor app para usa ffsfsgsghhjbvbbhsksksjjjhhbh hshjsjjbnk

The Sauce CPT

I used the app to assist with my ranking on search engines. I am happy with the app and am confident that my stores rankings will improve.i

Chique Demaiss

otimo aplicativo ajuda demais no seo da pagina e fazendo ela aparecer sempre em primeiro gerando mais vendas

Back Stretcher Pro

Great results and well worth the effort of installing this app. Ive had amazing results with this so far and will continue to use

klozetstyle.com

BEWARE! THIS IS NOT A FIVE-STAR BUT RATHER 1-STAR ONLY!! BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET ME POST MY REVIEW IF I WILL CHOOSE 1-STAR. SO HERE IT IS!!!!!

I paid for one-month because I expect to get my SEO fix but it doesn't. Their Customer Support is poor. I emailed them twice but I haven't received any response. Some of their features are not working though! I really don't recommend this app. Because I wasted my money on this. Also, I want not to pay another month for this app that doesn't work but they don't have a button for downgrading your monthly plan. Overall, I'm not happy at all, and I'M VERYYYYYY DISAPPOINTED!!! If only Shopify can refund the money I paid for one-month but its not!!!

Coca Bella Shoetique

I’ve heard a lot of great things about this app. Can’t wait to begin using it and to see what it does for my business.