FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

HIREV SPORTS

A little challenging to figure everything out but so far working great for me. Keep up the good work guys.

Adizes Institute Publishing

We have a very urgent request concerning the transport module. The team of support has a very efficient glass transportation system. Thank you very much for your help and your professionalism.
Great job. We are saving 200 dollars per month with you.

Juicy Chemistry

Good Support on implementation. Better support team and app works perfectly for fedex shipping partner.

Galen Leather

Easy to use , working very well and great customer service which get a response in a few hours. Highly recommended mended

Eternal Fleur

The FedEx Rates, Labels App is very easy to use and the customer service is 5 stars!! Highly recommend :)

Best Appliance Skins

So far the app works great! I like how once the label is created in the app, it marks the order as fulfilled so I don't have to do that manually.

Sweet Apricity

So far this app is amazing. Keerthi was amazing at helping me get it set up. I tried doing it by myself first, and that did not go well. She stepped in and had it done within a day. This app should streamline my shipping process saving me several hours each day.

Neptune Athletics

The app integrates really well with Shopify! The customer service team responds quickly and helps with any and all questions!

T.E. Inc

We ship a dozen boxes via FedEx every day using our own account with discounts for flat rate Pak and Medium Box. We were copy and pasting addresses like crazy. This AP is amazing... it works GREAT! I highly recommend it and their service. I got stuck a few times and they helped me out within the hour.

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

This app integrates well with FedEx and the customer service is quick and competent. I was able to use the Saturday service feature to provide a better service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6