FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

ICO Uniforms

This app is greatly developed and has an amazing support staff. It is also the only app on the market that offers the ability to offer FedEx Published Rates in the online store allowing us to maximize profits.

Brow Code

I have worked with this time quite intensively over the past few weeks to get set up and they have been nothing but amazing. The quality of service has been wonderful and I would highly recommend both the app and the service.

BallPythons9

It turns out I did not need this app to perform the site function I was searching for, however Zeeshan with the support team still helped me find the solution when Shopify Support could not. Will return in the future! Thank you!

PearlGolf US

This app is doing a good job. If something doesn´t run smooth the outstanding support team helps within a very short time.

Emma Lou's Kitchen

These guys make it so easy to solve shipping issues. They respond so quickly and take care of the issue fast. So glad I found you guys!

Bow Wow Labs

It took us a while to get compliant with Fedex in order for us to start making labels but after that the team at PluginHive made all of our dreams come true! They did not initially have features that we wanted so they went ahead and developed them into the app for us and now it works so great! I am able to print multiple labels at a time easily & all my orders are automatically fulfilled which really reduces the amount of steps we need to take.
This has been amazing.
Thank you!!!

VEDA

This app will save a lot of time manually generating fedex labels. The setup took longer than I expected and we've encountered a few small hiccups with some of the smaller features within the app. However, the core functionality works well and the support team is very responsive.

Spidertracks

We have used this app for as an alternative to ShipIT and it has been good so far. We have had a few questions during the setup phase and the team have been very responsive, including developing features that we need that were not yet available.

Lemaire

The team at PluginHive was great ! We had problems with some specifications on our website and they were with us all along when it came to resolving them. They even went the extra mile by taking our feedback in order to add extra features to the app that are awesome

La Tortilla Factory

Simple app that gets the job done. Excellent and responsive customer support. They added features to the app at no extra cost. Highly recommend.

Previous 1