Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Motel Margarita

The only app we've found truly works for linking One Rate with Shopify. Honestly a huge downfall of Shopify's that you can't link FedEx One Rates directly, but Pluginhive fixes that. Customer support is fantastic as well. Our one rates were populating based on customers ordering more than 1 unit and it scaling up the box size. But they helped us immediately

Mobilegs

Unfortunately this app has stopped generating labels and no one from support is replying. Was a good app for the past couple of years, will have to cancel now

June 29, 2022

Hello Matt Steinrueck,

In the latest release, we have provided an option to “PRINT” the ZPL label format and disabled the feature to “DOWNLOAD” the ZPL label.
As per your feedback, we have re-introduced the option to “DOWNLOAD” the ZPL label.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding the delay in support, Our team has responded to your email with in couple of hours. Request you to check the SPAM folder and add support@pluginhive.com to your contacts to avoid this issue in the future.

We request you to try out both the options and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Givelocc

I am starting to use the app and their service is really good, Samuel made me a call and helped me to configure everything.

Kane Dezign LLC

I am using this app to set up shipping for our Shopify website. As soon as I did the install, I got a call from them. Samuel Elias helped us and he was great. I definitely recommended it!

CoquittaTheLabel

Location United Arab Emirates

Great, Ship, Rate, and Track Apps. Gives customers an idea of what shipping costs may look like so it doesn't come as a surprise later during checkout. The support team is friendly and responsive.

Flow Health

Extremely easy to use. Makes work a lot easier and the customer service reps have been very professional and helpful.

Fueler store

Location Germany

never expected that level of attention to detail. They have a solution for literally everything. Recommend it!

RONEN CHEN

Location Israel

It helps me a lot to integrete to FEDEX and they have a proffesional support.
I sure recommend this App.

Chandler Bats

Great support and easy to use so far. PluginHive was standing by to assist with lightning fast setup!

Agriguard

We recently had issue with switching fedex accounts and the support team at PluginHive killed it! They helped us resolve the issue same day. We really like the label generation and ease of use once it's set-up. I highly recommend using this app for your custom shipping needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25