FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

elle dreamwear

I'm still getting set up in using the app. but already incredibly impressed by the stellar support provided by the team.

Shrimp and Grits Kids

This app is amazing. Before I had to import all my orders into my shipping software, but now at the end of the day we have the option to only print fedex orders with just a click of the button, which is a game changer for us!

Sexy Beast

Excellent app and service. A responsive team that stay calm when irate customers like me demand fast answers :)

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, this means a lot to us. We’re glad to know that you are happy with our app and support.

HANDMADE®

Perfect service!!!! The information is explained carefully and the treat is excellent. My problem was solved successfully.

February 18, 2021

Thanks for taking out the time and reviewing us. We’re glad to hear that you are happy with our app and our customer support team.

Satisfy

Works generally well. Fast and kind support. Since there is no official Fedex app on Shopify, it's the best option I found.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate it. You could find the change log for the app here: https://www.pluginhive.com/product/shopify-fedex-shipping-app-with-print-label-tracking/#tab-change-log

Hey Harper

Very useful app and a great support team. It would be nice to have a .csv import solution for selecting which orders do you want fulfilled instead of ticking every single one you want. An option for not automatically fulfilling the orders with their tracking code would also be interesting for us. Printing labels without automatically fulfilling orders so you have 2 different options you can work with.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the timeout to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve our products.

The Rack Warehouse

Just starting to set this app up now but I can tell you their support is great. I have had a couple questions and they've been super fast in responding with accurate and informative answers. Looking forward to using this app in our fulfillment pipeline.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review. This will keep our team motivated.

La Gent

I had a lot of technical issues with integrating the app with my Fedex account but the team were really great and went above and beyond to help me fix everything. Very speedy responses from customers services reps. I look forward to using this app print my labels.

February 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We appreciate it!

Luggage Pros

The app has been working well, and they are very responsive to questions. One helpful hint we found is that you can set up returns even to Shopify locations that are deactivated.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review! This will keep our team motivated.

Alaskans Own | P.O. Box 1229 | Sitka, AK 99835 | 907-738-1286

It takes quite a bit of set up and is not straight forward. We needed additional support to set it up to meet our needs. Also, the FedEx credentials and authentication did not work at first. The support team however was very helpful.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

As informed over the call, you were unable to get ONE RATE as your products’ dimensions were not matching FedEx boxes dimensions. Once your products were setup correctly, you received the ONE RATEs from FedEx API.

Label Certification process is a FedEx’s requirement which every FedEx user must complete. This is not a limitation from the app. We are working with FedEx to simply and expedite this process to help merchants.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9