FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Leigh Country

This was one of the only apps I could find for Fedex compatibility that was both affordable and had good customer support. Couldn't have launched my site without it. It made printing fedex shipping labels a breeze. Thanks Plugin Hive!

Hops, Scotch & More

I never used the app and I was charged for it anyway.then I need to have 100 characters or my review isn’t good enough.

Liplock Coffee

Great app - simplifies fulfillment process. Support team is always available to help and is prompt in turning around solutions.

PedestalSource

What took months with a previous developer on the Craft Commerce platform only took myself, who has no experience in building sites, less than a day to integrate with our FedEx account rates and get all our products accurately pulling shipping costs. Definitely recommend.

Smitten Ice Cream

Great, quick customer service. Easy to use. I would highly recommend this app for ease of use. If all businesses could have this great of customer service, the world would be a better place:)

duo-online-store

This app had all the functionality that we were looking for! Setting it up and connecting it with our FedEx account was quite technical, though the support team walked us through and were very helpful, responsive, and even communicated with FedEx so that our account would be set up properly. Absolutely recommend it!

THE BEAST LOVER

great app

thanks

MeatCrafters

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking has helped us get much more accurate shipping rates for our customers. And the support team is extremely responsive and helpful. They were able to solve a technical issue with Fedex rate calculation that was generating wonky rates. We couldn't recommend the app more!

Vege Label

If you want to set this app right, you will need support from them. Contact them support so they can help you or walk you through how to set it up. They were very patient with us to help us set this up and answered any questions we have until we fix any issues. After set up, creating the shipping label is super easy and Im glad I found this app. Super app I recommend.

Dom's Sausage

Using this app for generating labels, displaying rates and requesting pick-ups from Fedex. Everything is working great and it's so easy to use! The support team is amazing and handled getting everything working right with Fedex themselves. I Highly recommend using this app to integrate Fedex with your Shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4