Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Cockpit USA

I used this app to help integrate Fedex shipping on our website. It was seamless and John was very responsive and helpful in getting everything sorted out. It does exactly what we hoped it would and are very happy with the product.

Money Ruins Everything

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx is a solid Shopify app that allows me to ship FedEx One Rate and have access to my company's negotiated shipping rates. The app works as expected and the customer service stands out. Jon was responsive and knowledgable. I couldn't have asked for more.

Ideal Cheese

Great app with amazing customer support. Their entire support team is on top of everything and very fast to respond! This app allows our customers to get live fed ex shipping rates which we needed! We can also print shipping labels and so much more. I spoke to a few different people and everyone has been super nice and helped with getting us all setup! Thank you again and keep up the good work!

Tucktec Folding Kayaks

Once everything is set up, which does not take long at all, the app helps to make the switch to using FedEx on Shopify pretty simple. The team at Pluginhive is quick to respond to any questions, and contacted us almost immediately to set up an onboarding call to go over the details of using the app. Very impressed so far!

Onóra Whiskey at The Indiana Whiskey Company

The app is a lifesaver. The developers are very quick to respond and helpful with resolutions. I initially rated it four stars due to my confusion with generating a specific type of label for my whiskey company, but Addina was a rock star and helped me resolve my issues live step-by-step for over an hour. FIVE STARS!!!! Download this app!

DCC Canada

I would like to say this is one of the best customer service I've had for any plugin I've downloaded in my digital career. Every time we have a question or something not working as we would like, there's someone at PlugIn Hive to help us. They are always an email or zoom call away. Thank you for your great responsiveness, you are really helpful and we feel really supported by your team ! :)

VinoNueva Fine & Rare Wines

The app works perfectly. I had some issues that related mostly to not knowing how to use it properly and requested some technical assistance, which was was impressive.

Coravana

We had to go through some tests and adjustments to get things going, but the team was very responsive and helpful along the way.
I definitely recommend the app!

Eternia CBD

Excellent Customer Service! App can be a little tricky to understand/implement at first but customer service responds to emails quickly and gives detailed steps & screencast videos to help you figure things out easily.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. Glad to know that the screencast videos and navigation helped you out. We are happy to be of use. Hope to see you soon. Thank you!

Race Inc. BMX

Excellent app, and even greater staff! John has been a real pleasure to work with, he is very knowledgeable and patient. We are very happy with it all!

October 18, 2021

I’m glad you are happy with the app. Thank you, I truly appreciate your feedback. Interacting with your team was nice as everyone is great to work with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15