FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Floracracy

This app is remarkably good. I'm surprised FedEx shipping integration isn't part of out-of-the-box Shopify, but this app provides even more functionality and convenience than I would expect from an out-of-the-box solution.

Simply West Coast

Great app! Super fast response time with their support as well. Really impressed with how fast they got back to me.

OddFellows Ice Cream Co.

This app works great. Better yet, the customer service is AMAZING! They responded to all of our many inquiries and set up questions super quickly and at what seemed like 24/7. They even pushed an app update to solve a problem within a few days. Would definitely recommend.

Stilnest

Amazing customer service! Reactive and helpful :-).
The app is also easy to use and very effective

jynwaye

super helpful. couldn't figure smth out and they offered to do a zoom call with me within minutes. highly recommended for your order fulfillment needs.

ProteinWise

I inquired about a setting to not allow our shippers to use Fed Ex when the address was a P.O. Box. They told me that they didn't have such a setting but would look into creating one. They did it within a week! Now that is good customer service!!

Adika

Great App. Helped us a lot to solve some shipments issues with FEDEX.
The support team is amazing!
They helped us a lot with the app configuration and also did some adjustments in the app to support some features required by FEDEX Israel.
Thank you so much PluginHive Team!

Le Olive UK

A great app to generate FedEx labels. Using it on multiple stores. And the support is top notch! Thank you, PluginHive Team.

Touching His Hem

We have just moved over to FedEx from DHL and this app is so brilliant. It connects my store directly to my online FedEx profile which was not the case with the DHL app. We had some struggles getting the app installed and the PluginHive was amazing and within the same day we had everything up and running smoothly. I am really happy with how everything is working and the amazing support. I will certainly recommend this team!

thehungrymonkeybakingcompany

Incredible customer service with this app - we struck some minor issues on install which were responded to with incredible speed and resolved within 24 hrs. We have been looking for a way to ship FedEx without having to leave Shopify for some time, and are so thankful to have found PlugInHive

Previous 1 3 4 5