FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

FYNE Jewellery

This app is super intuitive to use and their customer service is great. I asked for some things to be adjusted on my labels as per Fedex guidelines and the turn around time for fixing it was really quick. It is also a cheaper alternative to upgrading your Shopify subscription (if not based in the US and cannot use Shopify Shipping). Highly recommend.

The Steel Shop

Glad we found this app, Does exactly what was needed. Great customer service. Thank you so much for this app!

Spidertracks

The app really speeds up our processing of shipping documents, the support is top level, and their ability to make adjustments to enhance the product is great.

Murphy & Daughters

I am just starting to use this app now and finding it a fantastic tool. Makes the shipping element so fast. I have especially appreciated the help I have had from Zeeshan at PluginHive to get it up and running for me. Incredibly helpful and generous with his time. Sarah

ICO Uniforms

This app is greatly developed and has an amazing support staff. It is also the only app on the market that offers the ability to offer FedEx Published Rates in the online store allowing us to maximize profits.

Brow Code

I have worked with this time quite intensively over the past few weeks to get set up and they have been nothing but amazing. The quality of service has been wonderful and I would highly recommend both the app and the service.

BallPythons9

It turns out I did not need this app to perform the site function I was searching for, however Zeeshan with the support team still helped me find the solution when Shopify Support could not. Will return in the future! Thank you!

PearlGolf US

This app is doing a good job. If something doesn´t run smooth the outstanding support team helps within a very short time.

Emma Lou's Kitchen

These guys make it so easy to solve shipping issues. They respond so quickly and take care of the issue fast. So glad I found you guys!

Bow Wow Labs

It took us a while to get compliant with Fedex in order for us to start making labels but after that the team at PluginHive made all of our dreams come true! They did not initially have features that we wanted so they went ahead and developed them into the app for us and now it works so great! I am able to print multiple labels at a time easily & all my orders are automatically fulfilled which really reduces the amount of steps we need to take.
This has been amazing.