Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Maui Kuʻia Estate Chocolate

I just installed the app for FedEx shipping and looks like it will help save on shipping. We have not completely setup all the functions but the setup help from Jon was awesome

Student Discipleship Ministries

Great option for using FedEx shipping on a Basic Shopify plan. Tons of options and customization. No issues so far. A little complex, but their support is incredible (responds in less than an hour for the few questions we've had). Offering our Account rates to our customers automatically is great! No more needing to change shipping rates manually.

Quintana Roo Tri Dev

This will help our business tremendously and cut down on time from manually entering labels. It was a little tricky trying to navigate the app on my own for the first time, but the tech team was extremely responsive to my questions and thorough with their answers. Thanks Jon and Prathyusha for your help!

SILKEYKBD

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I've just started using this app and Keerthi from PluginHive helped me a ton during the on-boarding process. Everything is very clear and looks way more friendly to use with her guidance.

June 6, 2022

We are happy that we were able to help you in setting up the plugin based on your business need. It was a pleasure working with you.

Black Tiger GPS

We have been using this FedEx App from Pluginhive for a while. It streamlines a lot of things for our Shipping and CS teams. Exceptional customer service from Prathyusha and Keerthi.

ServiceNow Digital Insider

This app is great for my FedEx integration. Makes my life so easy - just click a few buttons, and we're shipped!!! And even better is the customer service. If I have any questions, they are always there to quickly assist by email or a phone call! Great App!!

Scanica CA

This app is great! Makes FedEx label creating on Shopify so much easier. Exceptional customer service from Prathyusha and her team. Every question I had, was answered within 20 mins. Highly recommend!!

ThumbPRO

Time spent using app About 23 hours

This app is fantastic! Exactly what I was looking for and I was so glad to learn about it. We had tried for a really long time to integrate Fed Ex with Shopify and it was impossible. But, now with this app, we can, finally, offer Fed Ex shipping and our one rate! Love it! Jon was incredibly helpful in helping us with onboarding and answering all our questions. So glad to be able to offer Fed Ex shipping as an option now and this app makes it possible!

Seating Innovations

Jon patiently helped me on a number of occasions set up the app and do some testing. We have a non-traditional product with multiple parts so we really appreciated his help in working through the details. Highly recommend!

Gulf Micro Systems

Location United Arab Emirates

Keerthi and her team were very helpful when it come to solving problems and difficulties, my issue were solved within the same same. Outstanding Support Team!

June 6, 2022

We are glad to know that you are happy with our support and our team could help you resolve all your queries. Your appreciation means a lot to us.