Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Serovera

The app is very good and is the only one in the app store that gives you all the options...but... the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL!!!! Just WOW!!!

July 23, 2021

Thanks a lot for recommending the app and appreciating our support team. It means a lot.

Radial Llantas

Great solution for optimizing delivery time periods. Now, we don't have to generate each lablel indiavidually. We are able to generate the labels with a single click. It was very easy to set up with our FedEx account. ¡Great plug-in!

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave us a review. We are glad to know that our plugin is helping you save time with the one click labels generation.

FitWorldJuice

I would like to start off and say thanks to Shopify for providing me with FedEx shipping options. I did review 1 to 2 other companies. After my review I have chosen ship rate and track FedEx company. This company provides a great app it was very easy to install and they also provide self help videos. Communication was great and they also helped with my FedEx account set up within about 48 hours. After my account was all set up I did receive an email from the customer service and a courtesy phone call. Customer service me provided assistance how to set up a shipping label and I was able to ask multiple questions. I rate this company five stars highly recommend it and it's worth every penny.

July 22, 2021

We are happy to know that this app is streamlining your FedEx shipping and our support team was helpful in setting up the app. Thank you so much for recommending the app. This means a lot to us.

Shop Melissa Canada

This app makes shipping easy! The customer support is also extremely helpful, and they are quick to resolve any issues.

July 22, 2021

We’re so glad to hear that this app makes shipping easy for you and our support team has been helpful.

Luscombe

The support team has always been very responsive to any queries I have, often offering to do what is required instead of just passing me off to a knowledge base somewhere to figure it all out myself. Highly recommend!

July 22, 2021

We are glad to know that we were helpful in the process of your account integration with FedEx. Thanks a lot for recommending our app.

CocoDRY

This app saves SO much time as I was previously manually entering details on the Fedex portal. There's a bit to set up and get it customised to how you like it but the support team is super fast and helpful. Thanks!

July 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. Means a lot to us. We are happy to know that the app is saving your time with its automated features.

Movement Food

Great Technical Support! A total walkthrough about the app that makes it easy to use! If you're using FedEx shipping I would recommend this App.

July 2, 2021

Thanks a lot for recommending the app and appreciating our support team.

DCC USA

Amazing service!!! So thankful!! We were facing some issue with the connection with FedEx at first and then asked for a personnalisation on our packing slip and all the members of the PluginHive team helped us to solve this in a time record !! Thanks to the team, they really care about the problem and did everything they could.

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you liked our app and support.

FLO Services USA

We were facing some issue with the Importer for record but all the members of the PluginHive team help us to solve this. Thanks to the team, they really care about the problem and did everything they could. Magnifique service!

June 4, 2021

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We are happy to have valuable customers like you. Thank you.

PREracing

My company was losing on our shipping quotes and we desperately needed a more accurate solution to provide our quotes. After a few emails, back and forth with PluginHive, we were quickly able to set the appropriate configurations and now our shipping quotes are nearly dead on. Great app and works as advertised, thank you PluginHive!

June 4, 2021

Great to know that you are happy to get the accurate shipping quotes. You can always reach out to us for any query related to your use case. We will certainly assist.