Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

Sol and Tierra

useful app and best customer service ever! i would recommend to use this app, no more hand writing for orders :)

Cost Plus Liquors

This app is awesome and exact fit to our requirement. Especially the support is too good and they were available everytime when the help is needed.

TCKCorals

The team is always very helpful at fixing a bug if one arises, I've not had any issues really though. App usually performs perfectly.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the app and our service. Appreciate your business. Thank you.

Ignik Outdoors

I downloaded this app to integrate our FedEx account with our Shopify store, offer our discounted FedEx rates to customers and create FedEx labels. It works perfectly and their customer service is great. Jon walked me through the setup and gave very clear, patient instructions. One great feature I was not aware of when I downloaded the app is the box packing feature. Once you enter the dimensions of your products in the app, it automatically calculates the box sizes needed for an order based on those dimensions. Huge time saver. I am glad I found this app and highly recommend it.

KomuniK8 Handmade

This app is worth the 5 stars just for the help from customer service. Sorting out the shipping is complicated however you do it, buy having this app it helps to integrate it to your checkout so customers can see live rates and any taxes. Plus it takes out any risk of copy/paste or re-typing customers address because you can print labels directly .

December 15, 2021

Thank you for recommending the app and we’re glad that the app saves you time and helps avoid errors. Thank you so much for appreciating the support team. We strive to provide a seamless shipping experience to our customers. Wishing you good luck.

FYT Supplies Malaysia

he App is reasonably complicated to set up but then logistics, in general, is overly complicated in the first place! However, after persevering with FedEx and the Ship team we got it going and, well,

December 14, 2021

Thank you for taking out the time to leave this review! We strive to give the best support and a seamless shipping experience to our customers. Wishing you all the best.

potplant.shop

Great app -- very helpful in displaying rates and ship times to set the correct expectations for our customers. I have worked with Anees who was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting us all set up with Fedex integrations.

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for recommending the app. We are glad to know that the App is making the shipping process easy and setting right expectations for your customers.

Ilios Lighting

I am only into day one .....but hands down the best customer support I have yet to see on the Shopify app store. I called to ask a question, they immediately got me on a zoom call and sat there with me for 30 minutes while I went through my first order batch. Beyond impressed.

December 14, 2021

Thank you for your appreciation and support. We always try to give our customers the best support possible.

nashvillebarrelco

We use this app to ship our products around the US and to print labels quickly. The support was very attentive and helpful in the set up process. It took some time to confirm all of the account details, but they made sure to be responsive and see it through. Now that it's set up it makes printing labels so much faster.

December 15, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and we' re happy that the app is helping you save time with faster label printing.

WRAPTIE

The App is reasonably complicated to set up but then logistics, in general, is overly-complicated in the first place! However, after perseverence with FedEx and the Ship team we got it going and, well, not sure how I ever managed before. I wish I could have had access to a FedEx account and this app 3 years ago!!!

December 16, 2021

Thank you for recommending the app and sharing how easy the shipping process becomes with this app.