Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx | Reviews

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Vinovia Direct

Customer service is great and app is easy to use. Only issue I had was with set up and learning all the details for alcohol shipping. App makes shipping so much easier!

Beings. Worldwide

Really glad to be using this app. It is highly efficient and makes shipping with Fedex super easy. They also have great customer service. One of the agents, Addina, was very helpful and so patient in guiding through the issues that I was facing. Highly recommend this app!

EVACA | Premium Accessories for Tesla Model 3 & Model Y | Canada

The developing team was extremely helpful. I had some issues with the app and the team took only 1 day to help me fix it. Very very helpful. Totally recommend!

Ravenscroft Crystal Wholesale

Excellent customer support. Received a call back within 10 minutes after a ticket was submitted to the support team.

Bfyne

Addina has been very help with the process of setting up the app for us. This app is a game changer and we are very happy to be setting it up right before black Friday. I recommended is app to everything for maximum shipping efficiency AMAZINGGGGGGGG We was also followed up by Anees. She was able to put the final touches on our account we are all good to go.

Strutmasters

Their support is extremely quick and responsive, and it just works. Enables all of the functionality we were looking for.

PPE SUPPLIES PORTAL

Great app. Works perfectly and makes life a lot easier for your store shipping needs. Highly recommended.

The Healista

Such helpful and responsive customer service team! A great app, highly recommend to small business owners

December 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for recommending the app. We are glad to know that our support was helpful in setting up FedEx one rate service for you.

Partify

I have contacted customer service many times regarding many concerns and they really helped a lot. We are trying to display the estimated shipping time at our checkout page by full integration, while maintaining 2 constraints: not showing the customers the exact courier company, nor the shipping cost. This is one of the few apps that provide this kind of integration and its really helpful!

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and specifically mentioning about the features. Your review means a lot to us. We are glad that you are happy with our solution. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Wine To Deliver

This app is Extremely helpful and helped us a lot. I highly recommend this app. The support team was great and they helped me with other context too.

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and appreciating our service. This motivates us to continue delivering excellent service.