Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Extreme Performance & Offroad

Really great app and the customer service is incredible. Jon has worked with us in great effort and detail to help us get the Fedex shipping working properly for our site. And their whole team came along and helped us when we ran into a bug to get us back on track. Thanks, Keerthi, and Addina.

Moana Bikini - International

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Incredibly prompt service and hands-on help when we needed a fast solution with very little lead-time.

June 28, 2022

You have made our day immensely better by sharing your experience. Thank you.

Alpha Racks

Prathyusha offered incredible support and was super responsive when I sent my request for help. Great support!

OPH Beekeeping Supplies & Raw Honey Products

I have been trying this app and love it they are very helpful and quick to fix any issues well done now I can have fedex on my site!

June 6, 2022

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback and recommending our app. We really appreciate it!

Quick Proof

Time spent using app About 2 months

App works well and as advertised. Great customer service, very prompt responses and happy to help. I hope they can add a feature to automate the download or email of labels.

Custom Kids Furniture

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just getting the app set up. Seems like it will be exactly what I need - to print FedEx labels directly from Shopify with my FedEx rates. Very good customer service.

April 29, 2022

We are glad to know that our app will meet your shipping requirements. Thank you for appreciating our support. Means a lot to us.

MASTERPIX™ Fine Glass Prints

Talked with Prathyusha who was prompt with details and setting up the plug in. This was a great experience for our team.

April 29, 2022

We are glad that our support helped in setting up FedEx in the app. Thank you for your feedback.

Null Audio

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is our most used app, the rate calculation and label printing is invaluable add for our business.

April 29, 2022

Glad to know that our app could help you ease the rate calculation and label printing on your store. Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review.

4S Graphics

Love the detailing of this app. Everything has been well thought and very accurate in terms of price display. Customization required for any kind of adjustments per business owner is awesome. The best part is their support. I have had a couple of issues in last 3 months of usage but the team was very prompt in reply and getting the problem solved within a hour. Very happy with this app/.

April 29, 2022

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback for the app and the support. Thanks a lot for taking the time out to recommend our app and support.

Gloves.com

I would like to review Jon's support which was awesome! He was very supportive and patient and helped me to config everything I needed to start using the app. He definitely blown away my expectations. Thank you very much Jon!

April 13, 2022

Your appreciation means a lot to us. We will continue to support you in the best way possible in order to streamline your fulfilment process.