Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx | Reviews

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Race Inc. BMX

Excellent app, and even greater staff! John has been a real pleasure to work with, he is very knowledgeable and patient. We are very happy with it all!

October 18, 2021

I’m glad you are happy with the app. Thank you, I truly appreciate your feedback. Interacting with your team was nice as everyone is great to work with.

HTH Signs

Very easy setup. The support we received during initial setup was beyond amazing. I would highly recommend this app for your FedEx shipping needs.

October 18, 2021

Thank you! We're glad that you had an amazing experience. It was a pleasure working with you.

NADIA Official Site

Amazing support, that alone makes this app worth it, they are fast, friendly and reliable. App does exactly what it is meant to do, useful and is saving us a ton of time by being able to manage our FedEx account from Shopify. Keep up the great work guys!

October 13, 2021

Thanks a lot for taking out the time to leave a review. It’s great to know that the app is saving you a lot of time and that you had a great experience with our support team.

Farmhouse Fudge

App worked great and support was great to get us up and running fast. Unfortunately, we ended up going with UPS. If we ever switch to Fedex we will definitely use this app though.

October 14, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. We are happy to know that our support was helpful. This means a lot to us.

Shine Pet Food Co.

Customer service is A++. I have installed many apps and have never experienced support quite like that of this app. They really wanted to make sure I was set up for success and Jon immediately scheduled a zoom meeting to take me through all the steps and make sure it was doing what I needed. Lastly, what a pain if you can't print labels! This app saved us with the ability to print Fedex labels and does exactly what it advertises. Thanks so much!

Hello Lisa,
Thank you so much for your kind words; they mean a lot to us here at PluginHive. It was my pleasure to be of help to you. If you need any assistance, remember that we are just one call/email away.
Cheers and take care!

AMBIDERMSADECV

The support team is super friendly and helpful. They reply quickly and always answer questions or fix any problem we may have. The app is really easy to use and we are able to generate as many labels as we need in a matter of seconds.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience. We are happy that we were able to help you out with setting the FedEx Saturday Delivery special service. Thank you !

Dragonfly

This app is very useful! Labels are generated within a minute. If there is trouble, assistants are immediately on the line to help. Great job!

September 24, 2021

Hi Dragonfly ,Thank you for taking out the time to leave this great review. It means a lot to us. And we’re happy to know that generating labels is now an easy job for you.

Enamour J

This app save our time and effort, as the owner Im less stress now that my staff will have zero mistake in booking the shipment

September 16, 2021

We are glad to know that the app saves you time and effort in processing shipments and it is now error free. Thanks a lot for the review

BlueCube Baths

Customer service was very helpful. I had a hard time with the installation initially, but I was very pleased once I got on the line with customer support.

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your patience throughout the installation and on-boarding process and thank you for taking out the time to leave us a review. Feel free to reach out incase you are stuck with something.

Vitro Samples Center

This is a great app for creating Fedex labels with a support team that is very helpful and always prompt with their responses

August 31, 2021

Thank you for recommending this app for creating FedEx labels. We are glad that our support team could be of help to you in generating labels for shipments to Peurto Rico