Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx | Reviews

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

PhenodToy

we were having trouble with shopify as they do not allow us to use our own shipping account, sure enough down loading this app fixed it. once we were set up to print labels they even hopped on a zoom meeting and helped us configure the site so shipping rates were properly routed through our account instead of shopify's backwards shipping system. Last but not least I want to thank Prathyusha for her patientce and expedience in helping me get my site properly configured. :)

August 16, 2021

Thanks a lot for the amazing review. We are happy to know that Shopify shipping with your own FedEx account is now streamlined with this app. We’re glad our support team could help in the configuration process. Thank you. This means a lot to us.

Weisenberger Mill

Excellent app that helps me do my job easier....on top of that absolutely AMAZING support. I wish all software companies were as responsive to emails as they are. Keep up the great work!

August 18, 2021

We are happy the app is making your shipping easier. and we’re glad our support could help. Thank you for the amazing review. Means a lot to us.

Jefh Woodshop

Excellent support team! I am starting to use the app and it seams very straight forward. Look forward to see its possibilities, compare to the FedEx dashboard it is a breeze.

August 30, 2021

Thank you for sharing your rating with us. Much appreciated. Glad that you are already loving the app's features.

STATE Bags

Addina was super helpful in resolving my issue. She resolved it quickly and efficiently. I really appreciated this as I was having trouble and it was already 3AM on my side of the world. Addina jumped in and helped me with my issue via screen share. We have been using this app for some time and love the convenience and information it offers to our customers. Thank you!

August 30, 2021

We understand how crucial it is to resolve issues that come in the way of streamlining the shipping process for your business. We’re happy we could quickly resolve the checkout rate issue. Thank you so much for the 5 star review.

SEROFlora - Live a Better, Healthier Life!

Amazing support! The app is very smart and easy to use. Saves so much time!!! The setup was fast and great help from support.

August 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out to leave this review. Its Great to know that our solution is helping you save time and is easy to use.

KEGDRAFT JAPAN

This App is very smart and easy to operate our shop. We could cut down more than 15min for each order shipping process.
And also great support from PluginHive team for setup when we installed App.

August 11, 2021

Thank you for the review. We’re happy to know that the app saves you a lot of time and we’re glad our support team was able to help.

Northwest Hop Farms

This app has really helped our business grow. We will continue to use this app for all of our fulfilment.

August 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. We are excited to know that our app has helped in growing your business.

Eme-té

The support team at PlugInHive has been so wonderful so far, I just wrote an email to ask for support and Addina has been very quick with my needs. This is the excellent customer service one can expect.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for taking out the time to leave us a review and appreciating out support team.

NXT LVL USA

The entire support team at PlugInHive were so wonderful to help me, especially Prathyusha who stayed on the phone with me to configure Shopify and got our special FedEx Flat Rates operational for US and Canada.
So awesome and I'm so happy
Cheers,
David
Takeover Industries, Inc.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy to know that our support team could help you in configuring the special FedEx flat rates.

Learfield IMG College

While it doesn't have the same functionality of Shopify's native shipping options, this is easily the best option for shipping with FedEx through Shopify. Once set up, the app is easy to use and operates as promised. Perhaps most importantly, the support team is fantastic and helpful. If you're hoping to streamline your shipping process and use FedEx and Shopify, this is what you're looking for.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for recognizing this app as the best option for shipping with FedEx through Shopify and for appreciating our support. It means a lot.