4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient operations, and excellent customer service. They find it easy to set up and value its time-saving features like automatic product addition and quick issue resolution. The seamless integration with FedEx, including FedEx OneRate support, is a key benefit, enabling direct shipping management from Shopify stores. Merchants also commend its ability to handle diverse shipping needs and generate return labels. The support team is praised for their swift problem-solving and clear guidance.

November 6, 2023

Excellent Customer Service, Friendly and Knowledgable. THANK YOU!

My Forever DNA
3 months using the app
October 4, 2023

Excellent customer service! I had an issue, clicked for help then someone contacted me within minutes to help. They sent a zoom link and guided me through an issue in minutes. Sibi was the representative that initiated the zoom. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful. I am very satisfied with the service. I highly recommend!

AI Innovative Products
22 days using the app
September 11, 2023

App is easy to set up and works seamlessly with our store. I have spoke to support a number of times and every time they have been great

Meri Meri
Over 1 year using the app
October 26, 2023

Helped us resolve an issue in a few minutes that we spent a week on on our own. Very helpful and quick turnaround. Easy to connect the account and get the rates.

Sconza Chocolate
20 days using the app
November 7, 2023

spoke with sibi and he was awesome! I wish shopify was this good.

Contrail Bags
22 days using the app
October 23, 2023

Sibi was helpful with the ground economy checkbox not being as needed to get our special Fedex Rates, THANKS SIBI~

Blank Beauty
About 2 months using the app
October 12, 2023

Quick, responsive and informed help. Thank you for taking the time to call and straighten out the situation!

MakerStock
Over 3 years using the app
October 4, 2023

Great service! App works as advertised. Long time customer.

OZONE Leotards
About 3 years using the app
October 17, 2023

Exceptional support that i never experienced before. I highly recommend this app and Kudo to Manohar who made the implementation so easy. He went above and beyond to make sure he solves my shipping problem resolved. Thank you.

Zea.frame
United Arab Emirates
19 days using the app
October 16, 2023

This is a great app for shipping with fedex! we have used it for 3 years now.

Poppy's Patina