Ship, Rate and Track

Ship, Rate and Track

$19/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 5, 2022

I give her 5 star because I cannot give 10. She was very friendly and professional, she fix something that has been an error for almost a year and no one knew.

Cholys
January 4, 2022

We were looking for an app to easily integrate our FedEx account into our shopify. Though this app does not override the native features at the fulfillment screen, it is very easy to use and takes a ton of work off your plate to run FedEx. I must say, Jon whom is our rep has been outstanding to work with. It's like we didn't even have to do anything at all to get the app up and running. His efforts and service are the reason we will stick around.

Compound Solutions
Time spent using app: 7 days
PluginHive replied February 28, 2022

Thank you so much for recommending the app. It was a pleasure working with you and setting up the app. We are always happy to help when you need assistance and wish you the best.

Edited January 4, 2022

This app is great and cuts out any human errors and a lot of time consuming tasks. Very easy to set up and lots of options to customize for all business needs. 100% a recommended app.

Frost of London
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
PluginHive replied March 10, 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know that the app was beneficial to you in many ways especially that it helped you to cut out human errors and saved a lot of your time. We will definitely offer our continued support!

January 3, 2022

Prathyusha was such a help when it came to establishing my account. I appreciated the customer support I received.

Monica Curiel Art
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 13, 2023

We have used this daily for over a year now. We are still happy with it. We used to copy and paste addresses into the FedEx Ship Manager. This saves us time and reduces errors. Whenever we have a question, someone is quick to help us.

Aerocreeper
PluginHive replied February 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing your Shopify store grow while we continue to support you.

December 29, 2021

Great customer support! Addina was incredibly helpful and quick to respond. When I was having trouble setting up the features and integrating it with my store, she got on a call with me the same day so we could screen share and she answered all of my questions!

barkpottywholesale
Time spent using app: 21 days
PluginHive replied January 13, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you again for your feedback.

December 28, 2021

This app is excellent! I love to work with this FedEx app. Customer support is very kind. All of them are great and I am happy to work with them.

TOUCH by Adriana Carolina
Time spent using app: 3 months
PluginHive replied January 13, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app. It was a pleasure to onboard you to our Shopify app.

December 21, 2021

This app is good! Customer support is on point, very direct and quick. I had Addina help me via screen share and she knew exactly how to help.

ANYONE SHOWROOM
Denmark
PluginHive replied January 13, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app. It was our pleasure onboarding you into our system and help you achieve your requirement. We appreciate you taking time to review our support and application.

December 20, 2021

Super helpful support. The technician was able to share my screen and walk me though the set up questions, and checked to ensure everything was working properly.

Li-Lac Chocolates
Time spent using app: 10 days
PluginHive replied February 8, 2022

We are happy to know that our support has helped in setting up the checkout rates for your store. Thank you for leaving us a great review.

December 17, 2021

The app is amazing, allows me to do everything our company needs! Customer support is top notch, thank you Mithun for the help!

Backyard Brains
Time spent using app: 7 months
PluginHive replied February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We’re happy that the App satisfies your requirements and the support was helpful.