Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NewSmile™ USA

I highly recommend this app. It saves a lot of time for label creation if you have a FedEx account. You can customize the settings to your needs. There's also an option to auto-generate labels or to create the label manually. It also auto fulfill the order regardless of the option you choose for creating the label. Setting up the app is pretty easy, plus their support team is very helpful.

BioAcuatica

This app works great !!!! I like how helpful are the menus to setup your preferences and easy to follow. Additionally It is important to highlight that The Customer Support is fast and responsiveness with customer needs. This is the best for this app so I can trust and feel confident getting my FedEx Shipping Labels using this app. I would like to highlight how supportive is Addina from Customer Support, She was doing a great Job so I could move forward with this app. Well Done Addina !!!!!

The Difference Baker

Awesome customer support!! Love this app so far, it is really simple to work and ship with, especially if you print the labels directly with them!

From Scratch

This plugin really simplifies our fulfillment process. It is extremely flexible, and can be configured for many scenarios. The amount of settings can be very overwhelming, but the support team is extremely responsive and helpful. Be sure to test your configurations before going live.

Michael Godard Art Gallery

I'm a new hire with my company and had little training. It was a pleasant surprise to hit the help button and receive a quick reply with a simple solution. Granted it was a simple operator error, but the quick reply was greatly appreciated

vomFASS Brookline

Great app! Works exactly as expected and needed! Offers the feature to tag certain products as alcohol so that the correct FedEx label is printed - the "requires adult signature" label. This is a crucial feature for our business. Customer Service was excellent - very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

February 28, 2022

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We try to include all the features that could benefit our customers and we’re very glad that the “requires adult signature” feature is benefitting you. We wish you good luck and we’re just one email away when you need us.

Greenlight

I used this app to help better estimate what to charge customers for shipping and give estimated arrival times. Support was prompt and helpful.

Moose Scooters

Great App and unrivalled support. Jon was very helpful with the guided setup instructions, would highly recommend this app.

February 28, 2022

We appreciate your encouraging feedback. We thank you for using and recommending our app. Please feel free to reach out when you need help.

manheim locations

The one app you need if you want to ship FedEX from within Shopify
- Super fast response times from support (top notch!)

March 10, 2022

Thank you for recommending the app and we’re glad that you are happy with our support. Good luck and feel free to reach us anytime!

Saddle Peak Steak'n Company

This app has been very helpful in setting up shipping with Shopify and FedEx. Additionally, the tech support has been very helpful, quick to respond, and knowledgeable.