Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx

Ship, Rate and Track for FedEx | Reviews

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Shine Pet Food Co.

Customer service is A++. I have installed many apps and have never experienced support quite like that of this app. They really wanted to make sure I was set up for success and Jon immediately scheduled a zoom meeting to take me through all the steps and make sure it was doing what I needed. Lastly, what a pain if you can't print labels! This app saved us with the ability to print Fedex labels and does exactly what it advertises. Thanks so much!

Hello Lisa,
Thank you so much for your kind words; they mean a lot to us here at PluginHive. It was my pleasure to be of help to you. If you need any assistance, remember that we are just one call/email away.
Cheers and take care!

AMBIDERMSADECV

The support team is super friendly and helpful. They reply quickly and always answer questions or fix any problem we may have. The app is really easy to use and we are able to generate as many labels as we need in a matter of seconds.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience. We are happy that we were able to help you out with setting the FedEx Saturday Delivery special service. Thank you !

Dragonfly

This app is very useful! Labels are generated within a minute. If there is trouble, assistants are immediately on the line to help. Great job!

September 24, 2021

Hi Dragonfly ,Thank you for taking out the time to leave this great review. It means a lot to us. And we’re happy to know that generating labels is now an easy job for you.

Enamour J

This app save our time and effort, as the owner Im less stress now that my staff will have zero mistake in booking the shipment

September 16, 2021

We are glad to know that the app saves you time and effort in processing shipments and it is now error free. Thanks a lot for the review

BlueCube Baths

Customer service was very helpful. I had a hard time with the installation initially, but I was very pleased once I got on the line with customer support.

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your patience throughout the installation and on-boarding process and thank you for taking out the time to leave us a review. Feel free to reach out incase you are stuck with something.

Vitro Samples Center

This is a great app for creating Fedex labels with a support team that is very helpful and always prompt with their responses

August 31, 2021

Thank you for recommending this app for creating FedEx labels. We are glad that our support team could be of help to you in generating labels for shipments to Peurto Rico

WeatheredWoodOnline.com

super helpful with issues and quick response time. must have app if youre using fedex with you shopify account.

August 30, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app. Appreciate it. And glad to know our support team could help.

Leia Inc. | Lume Pad

Always happy to talk with the support team, really helpful.
This app is a must-have if you use FedEx.

August 30, 2021

Seeing that you had a 5-star experience is the best thing we could hope for. Appreciate your special mention of this app being a must have for FedEx users.

Plymouth Artisan Cheese

Very helpful and quick service when I was in a pinch. Prathyusha was able to walk me through shipping zones and set them up with me while on the phone, a real life saver!

August 23, 2021

We are happy to hear that we were helpful in the configuration of rate settings. Thank you so much for the review. This means a lot to us.

Tahona Store

The support of this team has been absolutely phenomenal. They have helped me every step of the way, very prompt to respond and they were even willing to jump on a Zoom call to help explain things further. If you are using Fedex shipping, this App is a must!

August 18, 2021

We are happy to know that our support was helpful in setting up the app. Thanks a lot for the review. This means a lot to us.