Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx shipping rates at checkout, print labels & track orders.

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

Little Moon Essentials

Great customer service! Helped me with setting everything up and got my account approved on the same day, couldn't be happier!

January 4, 2021

Thank you for the review. I’m glad you liked our app and service !

Cherrystone Aqua-Farms

We ship thousands of packages monthly and this app handles the volume well. They are also very responsive with adding new features that we need (printing labels in advanced vs. waiting until the day-of) and helping us troubleshoot (even when it isn't their issue). Highly recommend!

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much. We are happy to know that you are able to seamlessly handle the shipping for 1000s of packages in a month with the the app and are able to generate labels in advance.

Revival Jewelry

The pluginhive team helped me get the Fedex Cert approved quickly and helped me find answers when it was discovered Fedex had problems with their authentication server.

December 18, 2020

We’re glad we could help you get the answers from FedEx and get your label evaluation done. Thank you for the review

Hassell Cattle Company

This app is used to link our Fedex account to shopify. Works good once I got it set up correctly. Thanks to support for helping me set it up.

December 18, 2020

We’d like to thank you for taking the time to review our app and share your experience. Means a lot to us.

ORBITGear

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app to integrate with FedEx, The support is also a very helpful and fast response, keep the good work!

December 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We’re glad the app is helping you in your shipping process.

bonjour e-shop

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app and great support. Easy setup once the WS credentials are created. A real game changer for us. Auto-label creation works perfectly. One issue we have is that the app does not recognize Asian characters which Korean clients tend to input when filling in their address in the check-out process. I guess that is not really the app's fault. The tracking section could be improved: more columns, readability, filters... Finally the ETD commercial invoice generated should reflect the actual order sent reflecting items removed of the order before shipping. Also, the tax numbers information collected in the check out process should be reported.
Keep up the good work!

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review. Thought I would let you know that FedEx does not allow Korean characters in a label. That is the reason the app does not.

Ovenbird Coffee Roasters Co.

Time spent using app 1 day

I must be the only one who cannot share the same enjoyable experience. The was an error with label generation. I emailed the support requesting help. They emailed me back asking for credentials. So I did. I emailed back credentials in order to fix the sync with Fedex. After a while I received another copied and pasted email asking again for credentials. So all automated replies and no human contact for me. The Fedex agreed rates were not picked by the app. I asked my FE manager who said better do without. I deleted the app making sure my feedback was constructive and rich in details. A couple of second after I deleted the app I got another email asking me for a feedback as to why I deleted the app. I understand these days everything is more or less automated but a little human touch doesn't cost much.

Hello Davide Angeletti,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We should have been more clear that we are asking for the FedEx account details once again because your email reply was empty and did not have the account details.

After receiving the FedEx account details from the merchant, PluginHive takes the responsibility of completing the FedEx label evaluation process by coordinating with FedEx.

We have been continuously working with FedEx on streamlining this process so that our Merchants have a seamless onboarding experience.

We tried calling you on the number provided in the billing details, However the number was not reachable.

It will be great if you can give us another chance, Trust me after the initial setup Our FedEx app integration will help you save lot of time.

Awaiting your reply.

Ass Savers

Location Sweden

Use is for our store and I think it works very well. Quick "auto generate label" function and never any hickups. Quick support as well. Very very good.

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Lokahi Local Made

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We use the app to ship our products, it's great that we dont need to look outside our shopify app to generate labels and it's also convenient how the shipping costs can be displayed at checkout. Our business is rather small and this was our first time setting up shipping so there were a lot of things we didn't understand and ran into a lot hurdles and minor errors. However, the support staff is pretty fast on their response so we could expect help or advice within a couple days of creating a support ticket (Thank you, Pluginhive!). Though we did also have the help of a fedex employee throughout the process to also answer questions and help with set up. So if you're a first timer it might be a bit difficult to set up the connection to fedex alone but you can always ask the support for help. Overall a very useful app!

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. It was our pleasure to help you streamline your shipping process.

Narwall

Best way I've found to use FedEx with Shopify (have also tried ShipStation and Shippo). That said, it's still not great – doesn't handle partial orders or multiple locations very well, the signup process is weird (you have to email them and wait a day or two), etc.

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing the Shopify FedEx App after assessing the external shipping solutions. Regarding the sign up process, currently FedEx takes a day to approve the FedEx labels for each store. However, we are partnering with FedEx to make the on boarding experience more seamless for the merchants. Our team is actively working on this app and handling partial orders feature is prioritized in the product road map. Our team will also discuss with you to understand more about multi warehouse requirement and will let you know the feasibility.