FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Batch Label Printing & Order Tracking

Hey Harper

Very useful app and a great support team. It would be nice to have a .csv import solution for selecting which orders do you want fulfilled instead of ticking every single one you want. An option for not automatically fulfilling the orders with their tracking code would also be interesting for us. Printing labels without automatically fulfilling orders so you have 2 different options you can work with.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the timeout to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve our products.

La Gent

I had a lot of technical issues with integrating the app with my Fedex account but the team were really great and went above and beyond to help me fix everything. Very speedy responses from customers services reps. I look forward to using this app print my labels.

February 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We appreciate it!

HommeFemmeLA

I had been looking to move all our shipping to FEDEX because USPS sucks. I was referred this app. After some troubleshooting It works and I am a happy customer! Keerthi is the best (pray you get her). She helped me very well.

January 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. We’re glad to know you are happy with the Shopify FedEx app and our service.

Narwall

Best way I've found to use FedEx with Shopify (have also tried ShipStation and Shippo). That said, it's still not great – doesn't handle partial orders or multiple locations very well, the signup process is weird (you have to email them and wait a day or two), etc.

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing the Shopify FedEx App after assessing the external shipping solutions. Regarding the sign up process, currently FedEx takes a day to approve the FedEx labels for each store. However, we are partnering with FedEx to make the on boarding experience more seamless for the merchants. Our team is actively working on this app and handling partial orders feature is prioritized in the product road map. Our team will also discuss with you to understand more about multi warehouse requirement and will let you know the feasibility.

VEDA

This app will save a lot of time manually generating fedex labels. The setup took longer than I expected and we've encountered a few small hiccups with some of the smaller features within the app. However, the core functionality works well and the support team is very responsive.