Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

SPACETRAVEL

It's a good app but If you generate alot of money you have to pay 250$ a month at least that is just stealing I'm sorry.

If this way a normal price I would rate it 5 stars

May 3, 2019

Hey SPACETRAVEL!

Good news- new pricing plans means only good things for our startup merchants! :D

Thanks for the feedback!

kidStylo

The new pricing plan is just mad. My store doesn’t even sell for more than 2k per month and this app doesn’t seem to be viable for small businesses anymore. $49 per month is a joke from previous free plan. Why don’t they offer a plan for small businesses as it may grow in the future and pay premium pricing. Please consider.

May 3, 2019

Hey kidStylo!

You spoke, and we listened! As a startup ourselves, we totally hear what you're saying, and I'm happy to say that we have added in new pricing plans with smaller merchants in mind :D

SGF STORE

i DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIPE THIS BECAUSE I DONT CLEAR SEE THAT SKILL AT MY PRODUCT DETAIL..................................

Mystic Dropshipper

Corrupts the paid theme Sunrise once set as default

5 Neatthings

It seemed like a really good app until they ruined my store theme! Customer support is very slow and it is costing me possible sales. It needs to be fixed immediately!

Trendshopa

Pretteaface Cosmetics

Just installed. So far so good. Will give another review once I see a difference in my site sales.

2 Next