Reviews (5,842)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with various platforms and its user-friendly interface. Key features include review collection and verification, brand presentation control, and AI-assisted review responses. Merchants value the automated email system for customer engagement and proactive post-purchase review gathering. The app allows customers to upload images and videos, enhancing review authenticity. It provides insightful analytics and the ability to display reviews in Google Shopping ads and organic search, benefiting businesses.

July 17, 2024

I've been using Fera for quite a while now and it's great!! Very customisable widgets and options for store reviews for service based websites as well as e-commerce stores. Outstanding customer support from Roel too means it's a 10 out of 10 from me :)

Munki Magik
Almost 3 years using the app
July 9, 2024

Brilliant review app! We hope to continue to use Fera as our Shopify business grows. This is the best review app we've found. Great support too!

Forge & Foundry
Over 2 years using the app
July 12, 2024

Great customer service. I got human tech support immediately and he was very helpful in fixing a couple widget problems on my website.

PROTECTOR
Hong Kong SAR
Over 2 years using the app
June 1, 2024

The best reviews app I have found at this moment.

It takes a bit of time to connect it to Google, but then it is a quite straight forward process to upload reviews from Google to your website.

Glamping Dome Store
Over 3 years using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied June 27, 2024

Thank you for your review ❤️ and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

July 10, 2024

Excellent service…quick, explained in detail and pictures, fixed my issue (I made) THANK YOU

EarthsEssentialSecrets
July 15, 2024

Using the Fera free plan. App integrates seamlessly with our store. Every time I need support with something, the Fera team is prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. I'm happy with my choice to use Fera and the free plan works for our needs as a small business.

Well Traveled
July 7, 2024

I've been using it for one year now and i love it,the support team is fast responding and helpful thank you

GLOW & GLIDE
Lebanon
June 15, 2024

its pretty good for syncing your legitimate google reviews to be visible on your website with the added bonus of also requesting for review from purchase based on information that is available on our shopify admin

Lj Bedding and Furnitures
Fera Commerce Inc replied June 27, 2024

It’s great to hear that you are enjoying our Google sync feature and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

July 10, 2024

I absolutely love this app. It is quite straightforward to use but if I get stuck I always reach out to their support and they are so quick and efficient to reply. I have been using this app from a long time now and have never had complains.

Aesthetic Living