Reviews (5,834)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with various platforms and its user-friendly interface. Key features include review collection and verification, brand presentation control, and AI-assisted review responses. Merchants value the automated email system for customer engagement and proactive post-purchase review gathering. The app allows customers to upload images and videos, enhancing review authenticity. It provides insightful analytics and the ability to display reviews in Google Shopping ads and organic search, benefiting businesses.

May 16, 2024

Great app and the support team is outstanding. Helped me to resolve questions I had regarding functionality. They are quick to respond and provided excellent assistance.
Also, the app is easy to navigate and I love its features.

Davines Cyprus
Cyprus
About 1 year using the app
May 16, 2024

awesome app with great customer service. Furthermore, you can import reviews via Amazon which are essential for us. I recommend it

Aesthete
Italy
About 2 years using the app
May 22, 2024

Best reviews app ever. I believe it helped improve my store ranking on google. It also helped increase my visibility online 100%. As soon as I started receiving reviews from customers, my online sessions skyrocketed, sales grew in large numbers and everything looked up. They make it all easy and streamlined for you and the app automatically sends the reviews to customers. You could even add a discount automatically to the reviews. I can go on and on. Best by miles. I tried others for a while, had to uninstall them. I'm with Fera for life.

Mile 12 African Store
9 days using the app
June 5, 2024

Makes getting reviews so easy, I don't have to do anything, Fera does it all for me.

EM Campers and Canines
4 months using the app
April 10, 2024

The team at Fera are very responsive and really go the extra mile, creating code and adding it to your site if required. Holden helped me create an "anchor / button link" in Shopify so that I could direct customers to the Fera reviews section when I wanted to. It was a bit of a process, but he was very polite, helpful and patient!

stok.
New Zealand
3 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied May 1, 2024

Thank you for your review ❤️ and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

It is wonderful to know that you are liking our app and have had a great experience with our support team and Holden in particular!

As always, please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

June 28, 2024

i am just starting my first ecommerce business and after adding fera, they inform me they'd like to help support new startup businesses and offered me a one year free upgrade. highly recommended

TuffTab
United Arab Emirates
20 days using the app
April 25, 2024

It's great! It's simple to use compared to the other review apps, and customer service is awesome as well, quick response. Just needs integration with the Shop app and it'll be perfect.

Stealthy Artistry
3 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied May 2, 2024

Thank you for your review 😁 and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

May 21, 2024

Fera is easy to use and great value for what you pay. The team is super helpful and I got set up in no time after importing my existing reviews from my old app. Integrated with Joy successfully. Hopefully we can get better response compared to the previous app we were using.

CUP O FLORA
15 days using the app
April 23, 2024

I really like this app because it has so many options to import reviews to your store from Google, Trustpilot and even manually. I recommend this to all of my clients.

GOGETTERS
Netherlands
7 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied May 2, 2024

We so appreciate that you recommend our app to your clients ❤️

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

May 1, 2024

Exceptional support from the Fera team! Special mention to Holden, who went above and beyond to assist me promptly, providing invaluable guidance in configuring the app to perfectly suit my needs. His expertise and knowledge made the entire process seamless. Grateful for such outstanding service!

Wilhelmina International Psychic