Reviews (5,785)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with various platforms and its user-friendly interface. Key features include review collection and verification, brand presentation control, and AI-assisted review responses. Merchants value the automated email system for customer engagement and proactive post-purchase review gathering. The app allows customers to upload images and videos, enhancing review authenticity. It provides insightful analytics and the ability to display reviews in Google Shopping ads and organic search, benefiting businesses.

May 14, 2024

Great app, really helped to create more trust to attract more new customers.

Red Dot Wine Pte. Ltd.
Singapore
7 months using the app
April 19, 2024

Helped us through out the process of upgrading and all the available settings

PC MART
11 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied May 2, 2024

Thank you for your review ❤️ and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

April 19, 2024

Ive been really happy with Fera. Great customer service and super easy to use. Highly recommend

Nurse Chill
6 months using the app
May 23, 2024

Very easy to set up, able to import past reviews from ETSY or other platforms. Tech support was able to help me make a bit of customization to the look of the app as well.

Resin Munitorum
10 days using the app
March 20, 2024

So far so good happy to get product reviews as we are not getting so much of Google reviews in my business.

Sydney Appliances Outlet
Over 1 year using the app

June 2, 2024

Easy to setup. Very simple platform that makes it super easy to view, manage and send new review requests.

A Day In Our Shirt
9 days using the app
April 5, 2024

Helps display google reviews on my website with authority! :D Highly recommend!

Kariko
Over 1 year using the app

March 4, 2024

So far, so good! But this is a 4.5 rating, rounded up to 5. The app is easy to use, reasonably priced and staff are very helpful and responsive. Importing my reviews from Etsy into my new Shopify store was easy. However, I wish it would assign the reviews to their respective items. It takes quite a bit of time to do this manually, since I had hundreds of reviews. You also have to download review photos and tag them to the correct review and product. I have yet to fully use the widgets, but look forward to it. Having my reviews from my established shop helps ease the anxiety potential customers have about supporting a new store. For that I am most grateful.

Moon Sands Jewelry
2 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied May 2, 2024

It is great to hear that you are enjoying our app and find it easy to use! We appreciate your feedback on reviews being assigned to the specific products!

Please reach out to our support team as they may be able to assist you with this! 🙂

March 19, 2024

Fera is a great platform for e-commerce store reviews. We use it to collect customer reviews, it has been a game-changer. This assists us in ensuring a part of our social proof is taken care of and generating trust with potential customers. If we experience bumps along our way, their support team provides excellent service, troubleshooting and guiding us through our app issues. Thank you Fera team, keep up the great work!

Self-Love Collection
South Africa
2 months using the app
March 6, 2024

Fast active and helpful customer support. I look forward to growing my customers and social proof through their app. Easy to use, and if you've got issues, just let them know and they'll help out. I worked with two of their support teams and all provided great service.

Malebeauty.club
3 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied May 2, 2024

Thank you for your review!

It is great to know that you are liking our app and how easy it is to use and have had a great experience with our support team.