4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with site themes and platforms like Etsy, Google, and Amazon. It offers features such as response to reviews, storage of reviews, and display of ratings, reviews, and customer photos. The app's widgets are highly customizable and blend well with store designs. Its automated email system and AI response feature enhance customer engagement. The support team is praised for their quick and effective problem-solving, including offering custom code. The app is competitively priced, making it suitable for small businesses. Merchants have reported an increase in conversion rates and customer engagement after using this app.

Edited June 21, 2018

very good and I ike it

Ohanny Stores
China
15 minutes using the app
March 15, 2022

Very user friendly review application for my e-commerce business, I have been exploring a few options and Fear stans out

Flexible Fashion
South Africa
15 minutes using the app
April 12, 2023

Amazing app that helps me add reviews in a easy and quickly and I can also edit all the reviews and add widgets

Glamlash
October 28, 2022

I am Started a using Fera Product Review App on Shopify website ...
if you are not using this app... So you can Try...

AKPune
India
November 2, 2022

Just installed and seems pretty straightforward. It is a new business without any orders, so time will tell if any good.

GrassGrids
February 9, 2023

Honestly, the shopify reviews app was very limited. I went googling for a new reviews app for a while, and ended up with many names but two always came up on top. Stamped and Fera. After truly looking at the two and seeing what they each offer, fera truly was the better fit for my needs.

Viva Orgánica Skin
12 minutes using the app
February 1, 2023

Importing my etsy reviews was easy and it looks very professional. I'm excited to play around with this app to see what all it can do.

Divine Jewelry by Mary
12 minutes using the app
March 21, 2022

Thanks for the great app. It's been really easy to set up and we're excited to get more photos and videos from our customers.

All Circles
November 2, 2021

We had reached our cap on free usage on other review apps and the subscription cost was huge. Our search brought us to Fera, and have been very impressed at the value for money so far.

DeWalt Workwear UK
April 19, 2018

Otimo app. Da uma otima prova social e urgencia ao site

Zerafi