4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatility and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms. It's praised for its ability to import reviews from various sources, enhancing customer trust. The app's customization of widgets and simple review process are also appreciated. Its user-friendly interface and automated email system for review prompts are seen as beneficial. Merchants commend the responsive support team and unique features like syncing reviews with Google Shopping and allowing customers to upload images and videos with their reviews.

February 7, 2024

Love this app! The widgets look really pretty and the customer service is excellent. Would definitely recommend.

Plottkowski
Germany
7 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Very happy with how easy this app is to use.

I also love how it seamlessly integrates into our store's theme

Cheshire Print
8 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied April 1, 2024

Thank you for your review ❤️ and for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

We are so happy to hear that you are liking our app and how it integrates with your store's theme!

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

May 17, 2024

Great product, Exceptional support from the team. Loved it

Pili Store
India
About 1 month using the app
April 28, 2024

Works great, easy and reliable. Great looks. :)

Zval
Norway
7 months using the app
May 16, 2024

Unbelievable customer service and help by Holden and team. Quick, efficient, highly productive interactions. Also the app has excellent user-friendly features for seller and consumer and I've looked into several top-rated reviews apps. Also compatible with a great Rewards app. Thank you.

Naturopathic Dermatology
About 21 hours using the app
April 3, 2024

This app is SO user friendly. I am relatively a technical novice and was able to get smoothly up and running. When I did come across a couple small questions, I jumped on their chat support and received the quickest, nicest and most efficient help from their customer support (Roel). Even if what I was asking was not technically available yet in the app, Roel was ready to go with workarounds that worked just as good and were able to be implemented in seconds to solve everything I needed. I am so happy we switched to Fera for our reviews!!! The app is great and the customer support service has me sold!

MagiMo Boxes
About 18 hours using the app
February 21, 2024

This app is very good and customer support is top tier! Every time I have reached out they have fixed any issue for me and I like the automated review requests you can set up.

Lori in Theory
18 days using the app
March 6, 2024

The live chat was really cool. They adjusted everything to my liking. And thank you so much for your kind response. Initial setup may be difficult, but we recommend using the Fera app.

innobaby
6 days using the app
March 21, 2024

I'm so impressed with this app. Anytime I need help customer service is available through chat and have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable about Fera.

Infusion
7 days using the app
May 10, 2024

Enjoying the app so far! Easy to use, helpful staff and really fast and friendly customer service!

Monamour Essentials