Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

itskelli.com

Love this application, solid interface, great layout. Makes gathering & posting reviews easy. 5 Stars!

Modern Merino

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This seems to be the best app for product reviews. Super easy to use. Doesn't have any complicated code to enter or anything like that. Very Happy so far.

Scandinavian Goods

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 3 years

A great app with lots of features - amazing value! Customer service is quick and very helpful! Looking forward to exploring all the features.

MIG

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I've always been skeptical of reviews but Fera was easy to use and let people feel more secure when buying from me.

Farmhouse Hutch

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have tried a few other review apps, and this one is the simplest by far. I also love the design for my site, it fits in well and was easy to integrate. So far loving this review app and would recommend it!

CoolWalls.ca

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very user-friendly and easy to set up with very little effort. Happy with the price and what it offers.

The Peachy Dot

Time spent using app 28 minutes

this app is very beginner friendly.I love the integrations that this app is connected with. very easy to use.

Rock Your Notebook

Very easy to use and the customer service is wonderful! I am excited about having reviews on my home page now and they look so professional.

Earth Joy Beauty

I am new to the online business model with very little experience. Fera Product Reviews App has made collecting reviews on my website incredibly easy for us beginners. And their customer service is second-to-none. Holden resolved all of my questions and concerns quickly and with a very courteous manner. Thank you so much!

Ghar Ki Chai

I love this app. It's so user friendly and powerful in terms of features. Totally worth the pricing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 444 445