4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and cost-effectiveness. It's praised for features like responding to, storing, and importing reviews from platforms like Etsy and Amazon. The automated email system for gathering new reviews and the verification process are seen as credibility boosters. Support is noted for its quick response and issue resolution. The app's customization options allow it to fit various brands, making it a game-changer for boosting credibility, trust, and conversion rates.

January 22, 2024

Support is extremely fast and was able to fix everything I want in seconds. Im usually a persson that hates to wait on live chats but it was worth it since it was so fast and helped me a lot.

Kissable
Lebanon
7 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Very happy with how easy this app is to use.

I also love how it seamlessly integrates into our store's theme

Cheshire Print
8 months using the app
January 8, 2024

Great app, have been using it a while now and its awesome. Love the fact that you can import Etsy reviews!

Bridal Delights
7 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Absolutely fab app , we now have over 2000 reviews imported seamlessly from etsy to shopify , the team is amazing support is almost instant and always perfect could not be happier

Etnix
8 months using the app
January 4, 2024

Excellent app that we will use ongoing for our store. We have a huge catalog, so getting reviews for all products is challenging on our own - the connection to Amazon is seamless and incredibly valuable. All support questions have been addressed immediately, almost always same-day.

VIPOutlet
3 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for your review!

It’s so wonderful to hear that you’ve had a great experience with our support team and that getting reviews has now become easier 🎉

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything!

January 12, 2024

What it does it does well, and the customer support is helpful and responsive. Easy to set-up and configure, and looks natural when integrated into a Shopify site.

I docked a star because product reviews seemed to be global, rather than product specific. Ratings were correctly mapped to each product so far as I can tell, but all reviews for all products on my site got displayed on each product page.

I was unable to find any configuration settings to correct this. Perhaps I was just missing something, not sure.

Worth the Wheat
12 months using the app
January 5, 2024

Great app. We were able to synchronize it with Google and it helps our customers to give us feedback.

Finca Koa
About 2 years using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for your review ❤️ and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

January 27, 2024

Automates the review process so that its completely hands off for me. Its amazing and I think my customers appreciate the incentive.

PINE 617
3 months using the app
January 19, 2024

Fera has really helped in gaining more customer reviews. The process involved in getting reviews can be hard but Fera makes it seamless the reviews present beautifully. I can't wait to see more of fera

Hapu Helpers Store
New Zealand
About 2 months using the app
January 8, 2024

good social proof. The automated emails to customers is amazing

Wiskunde Meneer