4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatility and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms. It's praised for its ability to import reviews from various sources, enhancing customer trust. The app's customization of widgets and simple review process are also appreciated. Its user-friendly interface and automated email system for review prompts are seen as beneficial. Merchants commend the responsive support team and unique features like syncing reviews with Google Shopping and allowing customers to upload images and videos with their reviews.

April 22, 2018

I haven't used it yet, but it looks promising

Fashion Youngster
Netherlands
August 25, 2022

I was so excited about this app which quickly turned to frustration for several hours while I tried to watch numerous videos and read how to fix it myself. I may have trouble asking for help.
When I finally did message support, they went in and made it look like I wanted it to in a few minutes! Lesson: Next time start with support!
I am very happy with this app.

Out Of My Mind For You Too
April 1, 2019

There are so many great reviews from before, but i couldn't get it to work. I think the app must be having issues now even from the last review it says the app crashed. After installing the app, I clicked Browse Marketplace Skills and it took me to a screen and just kept spinning the heart. I even tried to refresh a few times. Maybe they cannot support this many stores anymore...

QualityCanadianGoods
Fera Commerce Inc replied April 2, 2019

Hey there! The spinning heart you described was due to us undergoing some heavy load on our server.

But the good news is, we have resolved the issue! I'll be sending you over a personal email so I can help you make the best of Fera now that we are all fixed up!

January 20, 2018

Great! You should try it too, it will boost your sales!

Paragonian
Edited October 14, 2018

Really good app actually. There's a lot of various options, that you can enable/disable at preference. Test/Admin mode is pretty cool and Analytics is very informative. Love it!

Childrens Moda
November 21, 2018

Cette application est vraiment incroyable, cela faisait quelques temps que je cherchais une application me permettant de faire tout cela cependant mes recherche ne menait a rien jusqu’à ce que je trouve celle la. Elle est vraiment facile d'usage, efficace et indispensable.

CheapDealsFR
France
May 17, 2018

What a great app! Super easy install and setup. The best part is...it's free starting out. Highly recommended for new stores.

My Clothes Hanger
May 13, 2018

great app. Happy that I found it.

Sonsy Fashions
November 5, 2021

What an amazing app! Very easy to use. I just launched my business on shopify and I can already tell this will help my business to get a lot of reviews from our customers and it will definitely help us to get even more customers and get the business going!

Rena's Recipe
July 13, 2018

Im liking and enjoying this app. Experience it more by downloading it

Bareh