SMS, Web Push, Email ‑FirePush

Unlimited Email & Web push + SMS credits

Free

Customized Lifestyle

Location India

A must have for your store.
This single app can handle 100s of aspects of your online store.
What are you waiting for?

HAPPY NATION

Location Lithuania

I'm using this app and it helps for me increase sales. It's easy to work with it, very nice support.

Pawsitive Tags

Location Ireland

Love the app. Simple and effective. Customer support is the best. Don't hesitate to ask them for tips about your website

BeanuoHui

Location China

It's Amazing APP, good with many functions.
Also, easy to use, good customer service
Hope I will increase my revenue with this APP!

Shibamboo Store

Location India

Great app for beginners, They give free access for a long time, just hope there service is also good. Great for beginners.

North's Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 months

I just started using this app and like it so far. But I had an issue using it at first and the Customer service was fast and friendly!

The Charming Suitcase

Time spent using app About 1 year

Firepush has been amazing at helping me automate my Shopify store! It’s allowed me create upsell promotions and even request reviews after the item has bene delivered. I love it!

I'm new to Shopify, and the process of installing and setting up Firepush couldn't have been easier. I was up and running the app in minutes.

And they had quick support responses when I did have a question.

Bech Bhai Bech

Location India

Very good App to make visitors your customers by push notifications. I recommend this app to all of those who struggling to retain their customers.

Jinga Juice Philippines

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I LOVE FIREPUSH. It saves abandoned carts and also helps in brand awareness because of the push notifications. It also handles email and sms tasks.

- jingajuice.com.ph -

MAKELIQUIDA

Location Brazil

Aplicativo formidável. Estou usando a menos de 01 dias, mas já estou bastante encantado, pois tem muitas funcionalidade valiosas