FlavorCloud

FlavorCloud

by FlavorCloud INC

International shipping made easy, affordable and friction free

Jamies Horse Jewelry

Setting up the app was seamless. And their support has been awesome. They hold your hand until you are comfortable and then continue to check in to make sure everything it running fine. Best decision I've made getting the FlavorCloud app. International shipping is now a breeze and totally transparent for the customer regarding duties, taxes, and shipping options. Highly recommend.

Section 119

So far so good. Great customer support. Balthazar and crew have been extremely helpful and offer fast, live responses which go a really long way! Great that it integrates well with Shiphero fulfillment t.

ProovTest

Makes international shipping so easy. No more lost shipments. Thanks so much for an easy-to-use app that helps our customers get their products fast and cost effectively.

SINGLETRACKBOARD

Great app! Totally changed our Shopify store to include international taxes, duties, etc to be purchased by the customer at checkout. No more surprises for our customers when they get their product. Plus, they discounted the Int. Shipping fees! On top of that, Customer service is top notch! (Balthasar is the best!). Go global with confidence!

VULT NYC

App is very streamlined and easy to use, best part is definitely the rates they're able to provide. Because of FlavorCloud, I've been able to expand my store worldwide at an affordable price point to my customers. Balthasar makes sure to explain everything thoroughly, offering a 1 on 1 tutorial to begin and his email to reach out should you need any help. He also checks in on you periodically to make sure everything is running smoothly! No complaints and I can honestly say the service is just as great as their customer service!

GUAM Beauty

This is by far the best APP I've used to help me with international shipping. Being able to collect duties upfront as well as great pricing on shipping for my customers saves me so much time. Thanks to Flavor Cloud I am now selling in places I never thought I would. Their customer service is awesome too. I highly recommend giving them a try.

MICROJIG

One of the best Shopify store integrations we have added to date and this is not an exaggeration. The support is top-notch and thorough with onboarding, upkeep, and operational support. They truly care about what they do, who they serve, how and why they are doing it. Very simple interface that seamlessly integrates with our store and provides our international customers an easy and transparent checkout experience. Shipping int'l e-comm was such a long and manual process before but Flavorcloud has changed the game. We cannot be any happier with their service and feedback we are getting from our beloved international customers.

MILWORKS

Great app, this app has help us a lot with our international shipping. They have great customer service and we are now shipping to markets around the world that we didn't ship to before,

Musée Beauty

The Flavorcloud team always goes above and beyond to help with my business. International shipping is usually such a headache for a small business, but the Flavorcloud app integrates easily into checkout (I love that customers can pay for customs and duties up front so there are no surprises upon delivery) and makes shipping orders very easy. If there are any hiccups, the Flavorcloud team is very responsive and works quickly to resolve the issue.

Reflexx

I can't say enough good things about this app, and the team behind it! I had been shipping internationally for 4 years, though ran into so many issues with carrier rates and duties collection I had stopped international business altogether. After speaking with a few different services, it was clear that FlavorCloud offered the most complete product, with the best pricing model. Having worked with them for a while know I can also say they have a best in class support team. My international business has never been more streamlined and booming, and everyone I recommend the services to sees the same results. Bravo!

Previous 1 3 4