FlavorCloud – Global Shipping

We make international shipping & expansion EASY with our app

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VISCATA

FlavorCloud is always very responsive and provides with swift solutions to any possible issue. Great customer service. Happy to work with them.

Keebio

FlavorCloud has been working really great for us ever since we've transitioned our international shipping over to it. The rates for shipping, especially for express shipping like DHL are much cheaper (like 50% the cost) than the rates I've negotiated in the past. It's also great that customs duties can be collected up front, so my customers have a smoother process with receiving their shipments. The customer service team has been superb as well, and they've followed up with me relatively quickly whenever there's been an issue. The user interface for shipping is a bit clunky at the moment, but I'm looking forward to the future version of the interface when it comes out, as they've collected feedback on pain points and suggestions for improvement from me and others.

Adept Cosmetics®

Customer service was very good but I ended up deleting the app when I found out what they charge. Update: They take a large percentage of your order value which should be in writing before you download the app and give the app ALL of your data and customer files. I did express this concern to Shopify on more than one occasion and they did take note of it. When reading over this app, one would think that it is "free" and the fees may be in just the shipping charges, but you pay shipping and give them a cut of your profits. Just BEWARE of that.

March 31, 2022

Thank you for your review. We assure you, our rates are the most competitive in the industry. We charge a low commission on orders without contracts or monthly fees. Additionally, our deeply discounted shipping rates and landed costs offset the FlavorCloud commission directly or by increasing conversion. We require your customer data so we can file and ship orders on your behalf. This is another benefit to using FlavorCloud—as we take on responsibility as importer of record, making the international shipping process easy and friction-free for our customers.

We would love the opportunity to connect, take you through our service and demonstrate how working with FlavorCloud can drive global growth.

Craftibly

I found it concerning from the beginning how vague everything was regarding this app. There's almost no real documentation in their help section of their website. 0 pricing information. I had to ask for help because of the lack of documentation and instead there was an attempt to shove me into a qualifying call which I explained I wasn't interested in.
Come to find out, they won't even work with you if you do less than 400 international shipments a month. Funny, I couldn't find any reference to this anywhere. What a waste of time.

March 16, 2022

We apologize that our documentation didn't meet your expectations. We continue to update and add additional guidance on how to self-install our app and you can find more information here https://flavorcloud.zendesk.com/. We always suggest contacting us to start, so we can help you set up. The purpose of a qualification call is to ensure that we're able to help your business grow, explore our pricing, and answer any additional questions you have. If you'd ever like to revisit FlavorCloud, again we'd be happy to assist!

Nadaré Co.

CANADIANS BEWARE. AVOID THIS APP. This app is just not set up for success if you're a Canadian shop. I signed up with the promise of hassle free shipping and faster shipping times. When my international orders came in, the issues started. Not only did the app constantly miss uploading orders (causing me to contact flavorcloud for assistance) but I wasn't even able to ship them. I had orders sitting for over a week while they were "working on it" and the only time I was able to get information was if I was the one who reached out first (which was every time). The idea was that they would send me a consolidated label, so I would ship all of the international order together to Asendia in the US and from there they would go onto their destinations. All of this was to take a maximum of 10 business days. Well, it took a week for them to get me the label, almost 2 weeks for Asendia to receive, and another week for them to ship them out and not a single one (another week later) has made it to their destination countries. The app also has so many bugs and glitches, it's a horrible interface. Absolutely awful service, I DO NOT recommend unless you want empty promises and angry customers. I could honestly go on and on about all of the issues I had with this company.

March 16, 2022

We sincerely apologize for your experience shipping from Canada. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working to make improvements to our product and service, with solutions now in place for Canada outbound.

www.Stemulation.com

We have been searching for the right international shipping app/ partner for some time. I will say that we are very pleased with Flavor Cloud. Not only are the rates really great (literal 1/2 of what we were paying) but the team and support are great to work with as well. Thank you Flavor Cloud

advene

The best fulfillment for international shipping. Very responsive customer service and always delivers. Friendly user dashboard, really helpful FAQ, everything's very well-thought-out. We used to concern about the commission rate, but the commission turns out to make much sense concerning the very competitive shipping rate and the feature of DDP (no surprise custom tax for customers). We have been using flavorcloud for the past five months and have recommended it to many others, keep the good work!

Kurly Klips

FlavorCloud is awesome and I wish I had it eight years ago when I first started my online store. It allows customers to pay customs and duties upfront, which means no more angry emails upon delivery. Also, I found it very easy to install. Another aspect I love is the customer service. If a package stalls, or if there's an issue at customs, I email FlavorCloud and they handle it ASAP. My few issues have been handled the same business day, which is incredible service in my book. Really, really happy I found this service. It's made this aspect of my business so much easier.

Mansa Tea

FlavorCloud App was precisely what we needed: having the shipping fee, duties, & taxes calculated upfront made international shipping easy & seamless. Our customers are happy that their packages are delivered door to door, not having to worry about their packages being held in customs. The flavorCloud team has also been helpful in setting up the app; they provided us with great customer support. Highly recommended!

KENT | super natural basics

Love this app! We have been looking and searching for a long time to find a partner and app to assist us with international shipping in ways that avoid customers receiving surprise duty payments and also less expensive shipping options. Would definitely recommend to any shopify store owner looking to expand beyond the US.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6