FlavorCloud

FlavorCloud

by FlavorCloud INC

International shipping made easy, affordable and friction free

www.Stemulation.com

We have been searching for the right international shipping app/ partner for some time. I will say that we are very pleased with Flavor Cloud. Not only are the rates really great (literal 1/2 of what we were paying) but the team and support are great to work with as well. Thank you Flavor Cloud

advene

The best fulfillment for international shipping. Very responsive customer service and always delivers. Friendly user dashboard, really helpful FAQ, everything's very well-thought-out. We used to concern about the commission rate, but the commission turns out to make much sense concerning the very competitive shipping rate and the feature of DDP (no surprise custom tax for customers). We have been using flavorcloud for the past five months and have recommended it to many others, keep the good work!

Kurly Klips

FlavorCloud is awesome and I wish I had it eight years ago when I first started my online store. It allows customers to pay customs and duties upfront, which means no more angry emails upon delivery. Also, I found it very easy to install. Another aspect I love is the customer service. If a package stalls, or if there's an issue at customs, I email FlavorCloud and they handle it ASAP. My few issues have been handled the same business day, which is incredible service in my book. Really, really happy I found this service. It's made this aspect of my business so much easier.

Mansa Tea

FlavorCloud App was precisely what we needed: having the shipping fee, duties, & taxes calculated upfront made international shipping easy & seamless. Our customers are happy that their packages are delivered door to door, not having to worry about their packages being held in customs. The flavorCloud team has also been helpful in setting up the app; they provided us with great customer support. Highly recommended!

KENT | super natural basics

Love this app! We have been looking and searching for a long time to find a partner and app to assist us with international shipping in ways that avoid customers receiving surprise duty payments and also less expensive shipping options. Would definitely recommend to any shopify store owner looking to expand beyond the US.

Still Friday

I've researched different shipping rates, and FlavorCloud provided the cheapest rate by quite a lot of difference (for my case, it was $100 cheaper for the large package), and FlavorCloud takes care of all customs paper and the duty fee upfront, so it smooths the process of package acceptance at customs and ensures customer receives products on time. Besides all the pluses listed above, the #1 reason to go with FavorCloud is their top notch level of customer service. I was having an issue with creating an international shipping label via Shopify, and with Shopify customer support via chat and email, the problem wasn't being resolved after working on it over 3 days. I emailed FlavorCloud with a request for an urgent call, and Jeff gave me a call in an hour, and he listened to my issues, and we had a call setup with Jeff and Sharad in 2 hours, and they walked me through the entire process of setup and to create the shipping label I was having trouble with. They spent the entire hour with me until the issue was resolved and until I felt comfortable using the app. There are many companies out there, but it's hard to find companies that really care and provide help when needed. I'm glad we found FlavorCloud. Now we can process international shipping at ease, and our customers get to enjoy the low shipping rate.

Fandea Fabrics

We are a young, home-based, mother & daughter web business and began using Flavorcloud because we wanted a simple, all-inclusive way to ship internationally. Balthasar and the team have been responsive and helpful whenever we had questions.
Our international shipping has done very well, with many orders to Canada, Great Britain, Australia, South Africa, and most recently, Sweden. Our customers seem pleased and we are very happy we chose to take the headache out of international shipping - by letting Flavorcloud do the heavy lifting.
Thank you, guys! We appreciate you!!!
Ginger, FandeaFabrics.com

Alfred

The decision to use FlavorCloud has simplified our checkout process for international customers. The integration is seamless and their customer support is very responsive. Having FlavorCloud to calculate shipping costs and generate customs forms is a no-brainer.

Racing Additives

Saves $'s and time. Easy to communicate with and problems are solved quickly. Having the duties and taxes prepaid solves a lot of customer complaints when shipping to other countries.

Chicken Tramper Ultralight Gear

FlavorCloud has allowed our small business to be able to serve customers all over the world. Without it and it's streamlined process, I don't think that we would be doing international sales at all. FlavorCloud integrates easily with our shopify site and has accurately calculated the shipping/duties/fees for us for multiple countries. The set up was easy, I was able to get on a quick phone call with them for it. They walked me through setting up HSN codes, destination countries, and all the shipping settings. They even took me through a practice order to show me how to do all the shipping. All of this was easy and took about 30 minutes. And customers LOVE that they can pay the duties upfront. We have had multiple customers tell us how nice it is they don't have to worry about things getting stuck in customs. So in summary, FlavorCloud does a great job and is easy to use, and the customer service is off the charts. Special thanks to Balthasar, he's the best. 10/10, I would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5