FlavorCloud

FlavorCloud

by FlavorCloud INC

International shipping made easy, affordable and friction free

Shop Into The Night

I have been using FlavorCloud for one month now with a pretty substantial amount of international business. They have transformed our international shipping process and eliminated all of the headaches. We feel so good about being upfront with our customers re: duties/taxes and allowing them to pay all of the fees associated with their purchase at checkout. FlavorCloud customer support team is some of the best I've ever encountered and quickly answer any questions about customs, duties, HS codes, and lost packages (which are few). I fee like they are part of the team. If you have any international business, partnering with FlavorCloud is absolutely worth it. One of the best business decisions we have made thus far.

Boss Hammer Co.

We have only been using FlavorCloud for about 2 months and their customer service is great! Specifically one gentleman who has helped me with any need that has come up - thanks Balthasar! :)

Binho Board

Flavorcloud has made our international shipping SO much easier.. There is no longer any confusion about duties/VAT and the rates are also better. Now that our customers are aware of this simplicity and clear communication our international orders have increased significantly. Biñho Worldwide!!

Paper Planes

Love how easy the set up was and how proactive the team is with any questions or concerns I have come across.

Humble Glow

This app is insane! I can't believe that I have been able to set up international shipping in my store within 2 weeks after opening. The team was very professional and actually helped with a live setup in my store. My store is currently sold out, but I will give an update when I start fulfilling international orders. If you are looking for international shipping, look no further.

Winky Lux

This system is a game changer for us. As our COO, I have used many shipping services and understand how "it all works." To have an app that installs quickly to give real time quotes based on country and service is really great and easy. I would say what it comes down to is cost, and the shipping costs are much lower than our old services. There's 2 services, standard and express and they quote out all of their carriers (post, fedex, ups, dhl, etc) based on the "lanes" and the destination country.

Long story short, it's worth installing and trying it out. It's easy to work with and the costs are a game changer. Hope that helps

Rumpl

Amazing! FlavorCloud makes shipping internationally a breeze. Balthasar and team are incredibly responsive, can help integrate with most any 3PL, and are awesome partners who are always there to help.

If you need to ship internationally, use FlavorCloud

Milly

I would highly recommend flavor cloud for international check out. The app was super simple to integrate and the company provided excellent support by walking us through each step of the way. The technology/platform itself is user friendly. Also, if I ever have any questions their team is on top of it. They respond very quickly and are always super pleasant to work with!

Osloh Bicycle Jeans

We had been struggling with the complexity of international orders for some time - it was a real problem given that @50% of the business was from outside the US. FlavorCloud was a great solution for us - we were live in 24 hrs and were able to ship orders straight away.

The customer experience is very good and creates consumer confidence in the checkout and reduces post shipment Customer Service. The operator interface is intuitive allowing for ease of shipping and the creation of tailored programs & promotions. The economics look good and we are more profitable given the increased conversion, lack of CS and reduced shipping rates (all of which more than offsets the fees, which are on an order basis so no fixed costs). Great app and great team who support us - highly recommended.

Society Nine

No technology is perfect - let's be real here. No product ever is. However, it always comes down to service.

We were in a pinch and needed cost estimates for a brand new product that wasn't live on our site yet, and really needed their help ASAP. Their team stepped up and gave us the estimates BEFORE end of business day, same day, after hearing our urgency. We've had other instances with issues with refunds and processing, and through diligent communication, they addressed the issues immediately with sincere apologies for miscommunications that occurred.

We are all human in the end - and so, it comes down to service. Flavorcloud is a fantastic service and a great team.

Previous 1 3