FlavorCloud

FlavorCloud | Reviews

by FlavorCloud INC

International shipping made easy, affordable and friction free

Craftibly

I found it concerning from the beginning how vague everything was regarding this app. There's almost no real documentation in their help section of their website. 0 pricing information. I had to ask for help because of the lack of documentation and instead there was an attempt to shove me into a qualifying call which I explained I wasn't interested in.
Come to find out, they won't even work with you if you do less than 400 international shipments a month. Funny, I couldn't find any reference to this anywhere. What a waste of time.

Nadaré Co.

CANADIANS BEWARE. AVOID THIS APP. This app is just not set up for success if you're a Canadian shop. I signed up with the promise of hassle free shipping and faster shipping times. When my international orders came in, the issues started. Not only did the app constantly miss uploading orders (causing me to contact flavorcloud for assistance) but I wasn't even able to ship them. I had orders sitting for over a week while they were "working on it" and the only time I was able to get information was if I was the one who reached out first (which was every time). The idea was that they would send me a consolidated label, so I would ship all of the international order together to Asendia in the US and from there they would go onto their destinations. All of this was to take a maximum of 10 business days. Well, it took a week for them to get me the label, almost 2 weeks for Asendia to receive, and another week for them to ship them out and not a single one (another week later) has made it to their destination countries. The app also has so many bugs and glitches, it's a horrible interface. Absolutely awful service, I DO NOT recommend unless you want empty promises and angry customers. I could honestly go on and on about all of the issues I had with this company.

www.Stemulation.com

We have been searching for the right international shipping app/ partner for some time. I will say that we are very pleased with Flavor Cloud. Not only are the rates really great (literal 1/2 of what we were paying) but the team and support are great to work with as well. Thank you Flavor Cloud

advene

The best fulfillment for international shipping. Very responsive customer service and always delivers. Friendly user dashboard, really helpful FAQ, everything's very well-thought-out. We used to concern about the commission rate, but the commission turns out to make much sense concerning the very competitive shipping rate and the feature of DDP (no surprise custom tax for customers). We have been using flavorcloud for the past five months and have recommended it to many others, keep the good work!

Kurly Klips

FlavorCloud is awesome and I wish I had it eight years ago when I first started my online store. It allows customers to pay customs and duties upfront, which means no more angry emails upon delivery. Also, I found it very easy to install. Another aspect I love is the customer service. If a package stalls, or if there's an issue at customs, I email FlavorCloud and they handle it ASAP. My few issues have been handled the same business day, which is incredible service in my book. Really, really happy I found this service. It's made this aspect of my business so much easier.

Mansa Tea

FlavorCloud App was precisely what we needed: having the shipping fee, duties, & taxes calculated upfront made international shipping easy & seamless. Our customers are happy that their packages are delivered door to door, not having to worry about their packages being held in customs. The flavorCloud team has also been helpful in setting up the app; they provided us with great customer support. Highly recommended!

KENT | super natural basics

Love this app! We have been looking and searching for a long time to find a partner and app to assist us with international shipping in ways that avoid customers receiving surprise duty payments and also less expensive shipping options. Would definitely recommend to any shopify store owner looking to expand beyond the US.

Still Friday

I've researched different shipping rates, and FlavorCloud provided the cheapest rate by quite a lot of difference (for my case, it was $100 cheaper for the large package), and FlavorCloud takes care of all customs paper and the duty fee upfront, so it smooths the process of package acceptance at customs and ensures customer receives products on time. Besides all the pluses listed above, the #1 reason to go with FavorCloud is their top notch level of customer service. I was having an issue with creating an international shipping label via Shopify, and with Shopify customer support via chat and email, the problem wasn't being resolved after working on it over 3 days. I emailed FlavorCloud with a request for an urgent call, and Jeff gave me a call in an hour, and he listened to my issues, and we had a call setup with Jeff and Sharad in 2 hours, and they walked me through the entire process of setup and to create the shipping label I was having trouble with. They spent the entire hour with me until the issue was resolved and until I felt comfortable using the app. There are many companies out there, but it's hard to find companies that really care and provide help when needed. I'm glad we found FlavorCloud. Now we can process international shipping at ease, and our customers get to enjoy the low shipping rate.

Fandea Fabrics

We are a young, home-based, mother & daughter web business and began using Flavorcloud because we wanted a simple, all-inclusive way to ship internationally. Balthasar and the team have been responsive and helpful whenever we had questions.
Our international shipping has done very well, with many orders to Canada, Great Britain, Australia, South Africa, and most recently, Sweden. Our customers seem pleased and we are very happy we chose to take the headache out of international shipping - by letting Flavorcloud do the heavy lifting.
Thank you, guys! We appreciate you!!!
Ginger, FandeaFabrics.com

Alfred

The decision to use FlavorCloud has simplified our checkout process for international customers. The integration is seamless and their customer support is very responsive. Having FlavorCloud to calculate shipping costs and generate customs forms is a no-brainer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6