FlavorCloud – Global Shipping

We make international shipping & expansion EASY with our app

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lash Star Beauty

We are very pleased to have implemented FlavourCloud to our store. As our international orders increase - we know we're making it as seamless as possible for our customers.
Excellent customer support also makes it a no brainer!

Knickey

Flavorcloud has been a great solution for our company to offer DDP shipping. The checkout experience is seamless for customers, and it is easy to expand our shipping options to additional countries. We did have a couple of technical challenges with printing out of the gate, but the FC team is incredibly responsive and works quickly to solve any issues and answer any customer-related questions. In the few months we have been using the app, they have also made some tracking updates that have greatly improved the customer experience. Very happy!

Shop Into The Night

I have been using FlavorCloud for one month now with a pretty substantial amount of international business. They have transformed our international shipping process and eliminated all of the headaches. We feel so good about being upfront with our customers re: duties/taxes and allowing them to pay all of the fees associated with their purchase at checkout. FlavorCloud customer support team is some of the best I've ever encountered and quickly answer any questions about customs, duties, HS codes, and lost packages (which are few). I fee like they are part of the team. If you have any international business, partnering with FlavorCloud is absolutely worth it. One of the best business decisions we have made thus far.

Boss Hammer Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have only been using FlavorCloud for about 2 months and their customer service is great! Specifically one gentleman who has helped me with any need that has come up - thanks Balthasar! :)

Binho Board

Flavorcloud has made our international shipping SO much easier.. There is no longer any confusion about duties/VAT and the rates are also better. Now that our customers are aware of this simplicity and clear communication our international orders have increased significantly. Biñho Worldwide!!

Paper Planes

Love how easy the set up was and how proactive the team is with any questions or concerns I have come across.

Humble Glow

This app is insane! I can't believe that I have been able to set up international shipping in my store within 2 weeks after opening. The team was very professional and actually helped with a live setup in my store. My store is currently sold out, but I will give an update when I start fulfilling international orders. If you are looking for international shipping, look no further.

Winky Lux

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This system is a game changer for us. As our COO, I have used many shipping services and understand how "it all works." To have an app that installs quickly to give real time quotes based on country and service is really great and easy. I would say what it comes down to is cost, and the shipping costs are much lower than our old services. There's 2 services, standard and express and they quote out all of their carriers (post, fedex, ups, dhl, etc) based on the "lanes" and the destination country.

Long story short, it's worth installing and trying it out. It's easy to work with and the costs are a game changer. Hope that helps

Rumpl

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing! FlavorCloud makes shipping internationally a breeze. Balthasar and team are incredibly responsive, can help integrate with most any 3PL, and are awesome partners who are always there to help.

If you need to ship internationally, use FlavorCloud

Milly

Time spent using app About 2 months

I would highly recommend flavor cloud for international check out. The app was super simple to integrate and the company provided excellent support by walking us through each step of the way. The technology/platform itself is user friendly. Also, if I ever have any questions their team is on top of it. They respond very quickly and are always super pleasant to work with!