Get more done, in less time
Start automating in seconds with easy-to-use templates so your team can get back to business
Automate tasks and ideas
Reduce manual tasks by filling the gaps between apps and processes that power your business
Make room for growth
Grow your business with the flexibility to put new campaigns and ideas into action
About Shopify Flow
Note: This app is only available to Shopify Plus customers.
Shopify Flow is an ecommerce automation platform that helps you reclaim your time and focus on growing your business. With Flow, it’s easy to automate tasks and ideas within your store and across your apps.
Choose from a library of templates you can get started with right away, or use the visual builder to customize a workflow for your business. Let Flow do the work so you can get more done, in less time.
Here are a few of the business areas Flow can help you automate:
- Create a support ticket when you receive a negative review
- Track negative products reviews in a spreadsheet
- Send daily top searches and results notification
- Personalize marketing by tagging customers based on purchasing behavior
- Organize customers by lifetime-spend tiers
- Tag and track conversion of customers who order samples
- Track customers who refund items over $100
Inventory and merchandising
- Get notified when products are low in stock and merchandise them on your store
- Hide and show products based on inventory level
- Standardize tagging for new products
- Add high-risk orders for review to Asana
- Send a high-risk order notification before capturing payment
- Cancel and restock high-risk orders
- Add international orders to a spreadsheet
- Send an expedited shipping notification to the logistics team
Loyalty & retention
- Reward loyalty points for adding items to a wishlist
- Start a win-back email sequence when customers are at risk
- Add a free gift to orders over $100
- Text a discount code after a second order
- Mail handwritten note after a third order
Apps that work with Flow:
Algolia, Asana, Back in Stock, Bond, Bronto, Bulk Discounts, Callback, Covet.pics, dotdigital, Edit Order, GiftWizard, Google Sheets, Gorgias, In Stock Alerts, Klaviyo, Loox, LoyaltyLion, Nosto, NS8 Protect, Persosa, Pre-order Manager, Smile.io, SMS Bump, Stamped Reviews, Swell Rewards, Tapcart, Tobi, Trello, Wholesale channel, Yotpo
- HTTP Requests
Most recent reviews
Great idea, but not very reliable at any kind of volume. Lost track of the number of times, Flow simply decides to skip orders and not process them. Even worse, it seems like Shopify doesn't monitor it to detect when it's getting backed up and not processing.
The way its implemented seems arbitrary. Doesnt run on checkouts if they are for a draft order payment, that doesnt make sense. Ok, so you might not run the line item scripts but shipping and payment scripts should still run.
Harford Road Liquors
They make a useful feature available to only their high-end costumers. Come on now like wtf...