Shopify Flow

Shopify Flow

by Shopify

Turn tasks into automations so you can get back to business

Chase Street Accessories & Engraving

Only available to Shopify Plus, so not free at all. This is very disappointing, since it seems like a great feature!

Paperlike

Very basic automation. It desperately needs the trigger ”order tagged” or a delay between triggers, which would help a lot!

Fair Felt

The Flow App helps us automate our new customer thank you cards and fulfillment. Simple, fast, and super powerful. 10/10.

Feature request: being able to add new product costs to orders. In the example of our thank you cards, it would be fantastic if we could add a set dollar amount extra to the COGS for that order. Then all our accounting would essentially be done in Shopify :)

Trivoshop

Great feature that comes with Shopify Plus as we played around with the feature while on the plan. Look forward to being back on!

ProSound and Stage Lighting

Seems very limited. I wish it had more available elements to automate. For example you cannot automate any product elements such as automation of adding a tag.

vulnh0lic-1usac

Great so far.............................................................. <3

HippieShop.com

We have been using Flow since we migrated to Shopify Plus, we couldn't run our business without it. That being said it could be improved.

-HippieShop

S-FORCE™

I used this app to help me to control inventory. It could be great if it can do 1 more step by linking to Shopify location. It means that it can have a flow / feature to reassign order location based on a rule setting. It will be perfect to manage inventory in multi-location . can you pls develop it?

NOVEDGE

Sholify Flow has enormous potential but at this stage is missing lots of really useful features - among them:
- ability to deal with metafields
- time based triggers (you cannot get a Flow started at a given time)
- I would love to see an integration with Office 365 and Microsoft Flow - that would be a very powerful combination
- Some sort of way to write Liquid code to handle some stages of processes whose complexity makes them better suited for text coding rather than visual coding

I believe future versions will eventually implement these features and lots more - at this time though the tool is only showing its potential

Aquatell Canada

I have used this app to quickly and easily add complex automations to my business. This app has saved our business tens of thousands of dollars in saved time and money. I'd give it 5-stars if there were a few more trigger events, but they seem to be adding more and more functionality to it every day so I'm sure the list of triggers will continue to grow.

Previous 1