Shopify Flow

Shopify Flow

by Shopify

Turn tasks into automations so you can get back to business

Aquatell Canada

I have used this app to quickly and easily add complex automations to my business. This app has saved our business tens of thousands of dollars in saved time and money. I'd give it 5-stars if there were a few more trigger events, but they seem to be adding more and more functionality to it every day so I'm sure the list of triggers will continue to grow.

BH Cosmetics

Great so far. Would be great if there were more product filters on the order level. Also integrating with other email partners would be ideal.

Live Better With Staging Cancer

Started using this and looks very useful. BUT not supported by many other apps in the marketplace which lets it down as it has lots of potential. I want to score it 3.5 but can only score 3 or 4, so scoring 3.

Cabaia

Is usefull for basic stuff, but there is a lot of limitations when you want specific automation like hiding your product ONLY on online channel,it is not possible with flow , or you can't either check inventory at a specific location , you can only access cumulated inventory...
Idea is good execution is kind of useless, shopify should work more in this app.

Sphb

I used app,Great app and Free,
I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

DopeBoo

This is fairly useful - it's like Zapier w/ access to your SQL database. In fairness, it's currently more handy in theory than in practice.

Kopkdk

Super app.. Gør mange ting meget bedre

Glo Box

It is good but would be better if you could add a trigger for order cancelled

Urban Farmhouse Dallas

Amazing app! I have cut out so many manual tasks with it. Make sure that you look at the Help Page for Flow, as it provides many downloads for some pretty amazing workflows! Check out their page here:
You can find more on Trello...

Corporate Apparel

Awesome app! Amazingly simple, visual interface with so much potential. Functionality is a bit limited, but it's a brand new app. I have nothing but high hopes for the future of Flow!