Whatever you need, build it
Build the custom solutions and processes that you need to run your business
Get more done, in less time
Turn manual and repetitive tasks into automated workflows and get back to business
Start automating in seconds
Activate workflows in just 3 clicks with pre-built templates for common use cases
About Shopify Flow
Note: This app is only available to Shopify Plus customers.
Shopify Flow is an ecommerce automation solution that was purpose-built to help solve the unique challenges that Shopify merchants face. With Flow, you can build workflows to automate tasks, campaigns, and processes within your store and across your apps. These automations give you the power to build the custom solutions that your business needs.
Choose from a library of templates to get started with right away, or use the visual workflow builder to create a custom automation. Let Flow do the work so you can save time and focus on what matters.
Here are a just a few of the ecommerce areas that Flow can help you with:
- Kick off nurture campaigns for preorder purchases
- Create a support ticket when you receive a negative review
- Track negative product reviews in a spreadsheet
- Personalize marketing by tagging customers based on purchasing behavior
- Organize customers by lifetime-spend tiers
- Tag and track conversion of customers who order samples
Inventory and merchandising
- Get notified when products are low in stock and merchandise them on your store
- Hide and show products based on inventory level
- Send a high-risk order notification before capturing payment
- Cancel and restock high-risk orders
- Track high-risk orders in a spreadsheet
- Tag orders with specific shipping requirements
- Add international orders to a spreadsheet
- Send an expedited shipping notification to the logistics team
Loyalty & retention
- Reward loyalty points for adding items to a wishlist
- Start a win-back email sequence when customers are at risk
- Add a free gift to orders over $100
- Text a discount code after a second order
- Mail handwritten note after a third order
Apps that work with Flow:
Dozens of apps already integrate with Shopify Flow, with more coming every week. Check out the Shopify Flow Connecters section in the help center to see the full list.
- HTTP Requests
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Very useful app for automation such as customer and order tagging. My only complaint so far is that there are not order-related actions for fulfillment. For example, "if an order product type is X and fulfillment status shows as "partially fulfilled"> ACTION mark line item as "Fulfilled". Please add this feature! This would be incredibly useful for us. Another feature that would help is if there were "actions" related to products for bundling purposes. For example we have a product in our store that is a bundle composed of individual skus. The bundle has its own SKU and when ordered Shiphero shows the component skus in the bundle to our 3PL. Ideally, we could have a workflow that also does this in shopify. For example: If order contains X (bundle SKU product) ACTION replace with these items. This would allow us to accurately track the single SKU components sales within shopify.
The recent updates to Shopify Flow have made it a much more comprehensive option for automation, with access to tons of variables and triggers as well as connections to many third party apps. The user experience has also been improved, giving it a clean and easy to use interface. Shopify Flow can be your virtual employee with an attention to detailed unrivaled by anyone.
In my opinion Flow is the single most valuable aspect of Shopify Plus! The biggest limitation of Flow is your imagination and the things I've been able to automate have been game-changers for our operations. One aspect I never expected was how affective Flow is in helping me build safety-nets and redundancies for problems that would go unseen without it. Probably my favourite app.