4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly email marketing and pop-up features, with some noting a significant increase in leads. The customer service, particularly from team members Vincent and David, is frequently praised. Merchants appreciate the professional design of the templates and the effective live chat feature. The app's efficient email sending capabilities and generous free plan are also well-regarded.

November 22, 2022

I used this app to create a pop-up message and collect customers information for marketing. Vincent was very helpful.

FLOR HERMOSA
About 2 hours using the app
December 9, 2021

Great App! The service staff was extremely friendly and helpful. he approached me when he found that I was having some trouble ! 10/10 recommend!

Helen Accessories
Singapore
About 2 hours using the app
Flowio⭐ replied December 9, 2021

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

February 14, 2022

I just downloaded the app and I received such amazing service by David. I never receive this kind of help and patience from other apps on Shopify. Thank you David & Flowio!

Polanti
Flowio⭐ replied February 14, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

June 21, 2022

Toller Support - Vincent vom Service Team hat uns schnell, super freundlich & unkompliziert geholfen und uns noch ein paar extra Tipps gegeben.

Pradella Geschenkbox
Germany
Flowio⭐ replied June 22, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Flowio Team

February 3, 2022

I was so amazed at how willingly the help was and eager to get things moving fast! I will definitely be using this app for the long run!

LandTBoutique
Flowio⭐ replied February 3, 2022

November 2, 2022

Very easy to use and above all an instant and fantastic level of online support to help out with set up and implementation.

I See Wonders
February 9, 2022

Great support! Easy communication and instant help with setting up all the features. Thank you David

urtastore
Poland
Flowio⭐ replied February 9, 2022

February 10, 2022

Just installed the app and it's very easy to use. Instructions were clear and the layouts are minimal & clean. Had some questions regarding the settings and David helped me out quickly. Hope to see more conversions with this app!

Third Tone
Flowio⭐ replied February 11, 2022

August 22, 2022

Five star due to fast response received. Easy to set up as well. Can consider this to build up your community.

Exhaust Garment
Malaysia
June 10, 2022

David helped me in the middle of the night with a problem that I had. He fixed it in minutes, brilliant work. Good app and very user-friendly.

FreshTray
Netherlands
Flowio⭐ replied June 13, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,