Reviews (189)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable email templates, and digital product delivery capabilities. Key features include email history viewing, click-through rate tracking, and email scheduling. The customer support, especially from Michael and Konstantin, is highly praised. The app is effective for sending various emails such as follow-ups, abandoned cart reminders, and review requests, aiding in sales recovery. It also supports automation of post-purchase and thank you emails. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses. However, merchants suggest enhancements like better visibility into "sales recovered" data and order tracking number integration.

April 19, 2016

Good app to use to send abandoned checkout and review email requests, plus they have other email possibilities. Also, it's possible to customize email templates with your own HTML, which is great if you want to match your emails to your brand, and they provide free plan for startups!

Inakess
Switzerland
Over 4 years using the app
June 8, 2016

This app has helped me recover many carts that were left at check out. The 20 mins reminder is a great idea. By being able to offer an discount on a 2 day reminder email has really been beneficial to my business.

Homeenergy
Over 4 years using the app
September 15, 2015

I recently began using Follow Up app to send requests out to customers for reviews. It has definitely encouraged more customer reviews and I am very happy with that and the app itself. It was easy to use.

Shopping For A Change 4
About 4 years using the app
December 18, 2015

Great addition to our ecommerce experience. Follow Up Emails keep our customers engaged, we've had some very positive feedback from our customers since setting up this app.

Wild Zora
September 4, 2021

5 stars. No complaints. It does what is advertised, and is pretty affordable. [filler for word limit]

Canada Ant Colony
May 17, 2016

Love this app! So glad it exists, works perfectly for my business!

Sarasota Integrative Health
May 5, 2017

Super easy to use. Lets me know my customers are receiving communications that are pertinent to them without me having to worry about anything!

Morph Clothing Shop
November 30, 2015

Very easy to configure the emails we required and I'm sure they will assist in retaining Customers while monitoring their satisfaction levels...

The free plan suits our business for now but would be happy to upgrade if demand warrants it...

Vivienhaley
May 23, 2020

Been good so far under the free version. We already racking up the emails. I like the automatic scheduling!

Healthstone Glass
July 13, 2016

This app is fantastic and the support team is even better. Not only does the app do exactly what we needed, but the support team helped us through some issues specific to our business. I highly recommend Follow Up Email.

Aqualiv